12

Erin's PoV

I woke up to a pounding headache. What the fuck happened last night? I tried to move but any movement sent pain to my head. I groaned. I notice I'm fully dressed, my clothes crumpled. Weird, I always put on pajamas before going to bed. Jorel knocked on the door and walked in with a tray.
"Morning. Would you like some toast?" He asked. I nodded. He handed me the tray. It carried two slices of toast, a glass of orange juice and a glass of water. "You were real drunk last night. George had to carry you to bed." I tried to remember but I couldn't.
"What was I drinking?" I croak, my throat dry.
"Bacardi and coke." Jorel said. "You drank almost the whole bottle." So that's why I have a splitting headache. i made a motion with my hand indicating him to leave. He obliged, closing the door behind him. I ate the toast, placed the tray with the juice and water onto the table next to me and curled  up into my blankets. i soon fell into the world where dreams become nightmares.

when I awoke again, it was late afternoon. My head wasn't pounding so much, and my throat wasn't dry. I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen. Jorel and Matt were sitting at the table on their laptops. I turned on the kettle and pulled a mug from the cupboard.
"So your finally up?" Matt said gruffly, not removing his eyes from the bright screen. I sighed, spilling coffee beans into the mug and pouring in the boiling water. I spilled water onto my hand, and cursed under my breath.
"Of course I'm up. You expect me to lie around all day?" I say gruffly. Matt shrugged. "I'm going to take a shower. Don't bother me." I leave the mug of coffee on the countertop and make my way to the bathroom. I felt better when I switched on the hot water and stepped into it.

I hopped out the shower and wrapped the big fluffy towel round me. I opened the door and wandered into my bedroom. Matt was sitting on the window still, texting somebody.
"Do you mind?" I say, grabbing underwear from the drawers and putting them on underneath the towel.
"Nope. You got a good view put this window." He replied, taking his eyes off the phone screen to look out the window. I had a view on the vast hills and valleys, the streams and lakes.
"Can you not go into my bedroom when I'm showering? It makes you seem 'pervy'" I say.  He smirked.
"If I was being pervy I would rip that towel of you and admire the beauty in front of me." He said, looking up from his phone. I wrapped the towel tighter around me. He smirked again and stood up. "I wouldn't do that to you. I'm not that cruel." He walked out, closing the door behind him. What the fuck was that about? I pulled on a simple pair of jeans and a top and started to dry my hair.

Man I live with retards.

Danny's PoV

An average Tuesday night, how boring it is. The guys have gone out some place I don't care about, and I'm just sitting here, watching movies. I mean, there's nothing wrong with movies and Netflix, but it starts to get boring after you've watched 5 episodes of "Orange is the New Black" straight. I call up Jorel.
"Hey Jorel, you free tonight?" I ask.
"I think so. God knows what Matt's doing tonight and Erin has stuff to do." He says.
" I'm bored, do you want to come round?" I say, smirking.
"Oh why sure. I thought you would never ask." Jorel says seductively. I had to fight not to burst out laughing. It was fun to joke around with Jorel.
"I'll see you then." I say.
"See you later." Jorel said, hanging up. I tidy the kitchen, stocked the fridge up with booze and waited for Jorel to arrive. Damn, tonight is going to be great.

Hey everyone. It's been a while hasn't it? No, I'm not dead, and I'm terribly sorry for not updating. This isn't much, but I'm going to try and get in the mood and update more. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.
Don't forget to vote, comment and share!