1

Deuce / Aron Erlichman
Danny / Daniel Murillo
Charlie Scene / Jordon Terrell
Funny Man / Dlyan Alvarez
Johnny 3 Tears / George Ragan
Da Kurlzz / Matthew Busek (Matt)
J-Dog / Jorel Decker

Just thought I would do that so no one would get confused :)
*************************************
"JORDON!" I screamed through the tour bus.
"What do you want?!" He said appearing in the doorway. His hair was messy and he had darks bags under his eyes. He looked a mess. He was probably hungover.
"What the hell have you done with my phone charger!?" I asked. He raised his eyebrows at me and rolled his eyes.
"Why do you think I stole it?! It was Dlyan who took it." He said. I groaned and walked passed him into the lounge area. Everyone was sitting there, apart from Dylan.
"You guys seen Dlyan?" I asked. Matt turned to me and threw my phone charger at me. I glared at him.
"He's on the shitter." He said. "And it was me who borrowed your charger. Sorry!" He chuckled slightly and turned his attention back to his phone. I ran to my section on the bus and plugged in my phone before walking back to the lounge. Luckily Dylan was back.
"Tonight's our last concert for this tour, so lets make this night great." I said sitting on the edge of the couch. "We'll be going onto stage in two hours time. What should the order be?"
"We should start with Gravity and finish with I'll Be There." Danny said. We all nodded in approval.
"We'll throw in Sell Your Soul coz it's an old favourite." Jorel said. George groaned but didn't protest.
"Right I'm gonna go get ready. Stay sober. I mean it, Jordon." Jordon just shrugged and I walked to the bathroom to get ready.
"5 minutes till showtime!" George shouted through the bus. I grabbed the masks from their box and handed them out.
"Erin," Matt called out to me. "You look really pretty tonight." I sighed and nodded before going and making sure everything was ready for the show.
"Hurry up, guys! This is the last concert! After this the first rounds is on me!" I shouted through the bus. There was a whoop from Jorel.
"Free booze!" He shouted. I giggled and strode over to the venue. We quickly gathered before walking out onto the huge stage infront of screaming fans.

This was the start of a very long night.