Chapter 4:

Jorel's PoV
I woke up to sunlight coming through the small square window and a splitting headache. I think I had a rough night last night. I groaned and got out of my soft cosy bedding. George and Danny were already awaken.
"Morning guys." I said. "Wild night last night. Huh?" Danny nodded, leaning against the countertop. We stood in silence for a while.
"Danny and Erin's gone." George said after a while. "And they've took the beer." Danny sighed.
"They always do that." He said. "And Erin doesn't know how to have a good time."
"What do you mean?" I said.
"She hates bars and nightclubs. And she a god damn lightweight." Danny said, moving to pour himself some cereal. George nodded in agreement.
"That's her choice." George said. "Though I do agree with you."
I checked the time. It was 12:20am.
"Right I'll go wake up the others and leave." I said. "It was nice touring with you guys." I pulled them into a bear hug and they didn't resist. I pulled away and went to pack up my stuff and leave.

George's PoV
"We gonna go?" Danny asked finishing off his bowl of coco pops. He looked real bad, with dark circles under his eyes.
"The wife's picking me up in a couple minutes. I suggest you take a cab back to your apartment and I'll get one for the rest." I say to him. He nodded and went to pack his bags. I went over to the rest who were sleeping peacefully.
"Wakey Wakey!" I said in their ears. "It's time to go!" Jordan groan.
"Man it's like too early." He groaned for under his covers.
"Yeah leave me be." Dylan said, turning away from me.
"Ok then. I guess I'll have to take away your secret stash of crack." I say, sneering. They know I know where it is.
"Fine bitch. Blackmail." Dylan muttered, getting ready to leave. Jordan didn't move a muscle.
"Jordan." I said. He groaned. " you gotta get up. The sooner we leave her the better." He sighed and I walked away as the wife was waiting for me in the parking lot. Jeez I missed her so much. I can't wait to spend time with her.

Matt's PoV
"We're home." Erin said beside me. I nodded. "Jeez it's cold. I think I'll put on the fire." She dumped her bags and walked towards the fireplace.
"I'll take care of it." I say. "You go get unpacked." She smiled and muttered a thank you before taking her bags to her room. Once I got the fire on she came back out wearing her Black Veil Brides PJ's. I sighed at her.
"What?" She said in an annoyed tone.
"You still have them?" I say, chuckling. She raised an eyebrow at me. "Black Veil Brides are so terrible." She seemed taken aback.
"At least they're not as bad as Slipknot." She spat at me. "We all have our own opinions bitch." She said before storming out. She was like that. One small remark or comment could make her lose it. I just sighed and went to unpack.

Erin's PoV
I sat at my computer, checking my emails. It was sometimes a handful living with Matt but it wasn't that bad. Sometimes he says something so stupid and pathetic he makes me blow. But our arguments never last long and we make up pretty quickly.
There was a soft knock on my door.
"What do you want?" I said and I heard the door opening. I spun round and Matt stood in the doorway.
"Sorry. I should keep my opinions to myself." He said, not quite meeting my eye.
"It's fine." I said. He smiled at me. "What's for dinner then?" I grinned. He smirked.
"Salad." He said. "With potato and coleslaw and nachos."
"Sounds great! Do you want me to help you make it?"
"Nah. It's fine. You got stuff to sort out." It was true. I had a lot things to book and organise. Its always like that when we get back from touring.
"Thanks. We can eat it in here if you want." Matt nodded and exited the room, closing the door behind him. I gazed back at the computer and concentrated on the black letters sprawled across the screen.
"Dinner is served, madam!" Matt shouted as he walked into my bedroom. He had the tray on his lap and placed it carefully on the bed. We stuck into the plate of food and savoured every bite.
"It may be a simple salad," I said with my mouth full. " but it tasted so good." Matt smiled at me, placing his empty plate on the floor.
"I'm glad you liked it. Shame Jorel missed out." He sighed, looking at the like greens walls. "Maybe next week we can sort this place out, tidy it up a bit." I nodded, placing my plate next to his.
"We could paint the ceilings. I'm not a fan of them being black." Matt looked at the ceiling.
"Yeah it does look pretty bad. We could do it all next week." He picks up the plates and leaves.
"Thanks Matt!" I called before returning to the computer and working well into the night.

Sorry you had to wait so long for these last 2 updates. That's the downfall of being on holiday.
I need your help. Erin needs a last name but I can't think of one to suit her. If you have any suggestions please comment them to me.
Don't forget to vote, comment and share!