10

George's PoV

I woke up to the loud beeping of my phone. I set an alarm last night so I could get up to go over to Matt's for the day. The wife wasn't there as she took Ava out last night for a weekend trip. I groaned and turned the alarm off before getting out of bed. I dressed and grabbed some toast before heading off. There was no point washing as I would come home covered in paint. I drove to Matt's and arrived 30 minutes later. I got out the car and knocked on the door. Erin opened it, wearing a baggy top and ripped jeans. That's what she has as old clothes.
"Hey. We're just sorting out some stuff and then we'll get going." She said, letting me in. I walked in to find Matt and Jorel clearing everything out of Erin's room.
"Sup George. If you want to grab the drawers and put them into the hall." Matt said to me, carrying the wardrobe out of Erin's room. I grabbed the drawer and and carried it out. The room was completely empty.
"I never knew my room was so big." Erin joked, lying in the middle of the floor. I nudged her in the side.
"There's no time to lie around. We have painting to do." I say. She sighed and got up.
"Spoilsport. I was going to have a laugh." She giggled slightly. She's cute, and I love her like a sister.

An hour later we had the first coat done. We were having mugs of coffee in the kitchen while we were waiting for it to dry.
"So can you tell me what your doing with the red paint?" Erin asked us. I shrugged as I didn't know. Jorel and Matt looked at each other.
"Fine. We're planning on having the black wall a feature wall." Matt said with a sigh. "We'll splat red paint onto it, if that's what you want." Erin grinned.
"Sounds awesome!" She said, placing her mug down and hugging them both. Of course she hugged me too.
"Right. I'm guessing this paints going to be dry. We should go do the second coat." I say, placing my empty mug into the sink. The rest nodded and grabbed their paintbrushes. I washed the mugs and went to join them.

Not long after, the room was painted with two coats of paints and the window still was glossed. Erin managed to get the white paint in her hair and Jorel got gloss all over his shirt. There was only one thing left to do; we had to splatter the wall.
"So how are we supposed to splat this wall?" Erin asked, opening up the tin of paint. Matt ran to get something.
"I have an idea in mind." Jorel said.
Matt came back in with a big sheet of plastic that covered the whole wall. When he taped it up, there was a shape in the middle which was the Hollywood Undead dove.
"I never thought you would go get a giant stencil just for my bedroom wall." Erin said. Jorel shrugged. Erin dipped the brush into the paint and flung the brush towards the wall without letting go of it. It left an awesome splat mark. She turned round to me.
"Are you gonna help or just stand there?" She said. I did exactly what she did until she was satisfied with the wall. I must say it was the most fun I've had in ages. One time I aimed wrong and hit Matt. He wasn't very happy about it as it went into his hair. We waited until it was dry before removing the plastic. The wall looked amazing. Erin was extremely happy.
"Thank you so much Jorel." She said. "We just need to move everything back and we're done." She grabbed all the paintbrushes and washed them out while we dragged the furniture back into the room. Everything was in place and on point. It was about 7 so I ordered us a pizza.
"You didn't have to order us pizza, we were going to have a salad." Matt complained.
"Salad? Seriously. Just eat the fucking pizza." I said just as the pizza delivery man arrived at the door. I paid and set them down on the table. We all tuck in. Once I was done, I went back home to find the house still empty. I watched a couple documentaries before washing and going to bed.

Erin's PoV
(There's a time skip)

I woke up around about 10. I forgot to close the curtains last night so sunlight streamed through the room, blinding me. I groaned and walked through into the living room. Everyone was there and in the middle of the room was presents and envelopes.
"Happy birthday!" Everyone shouted as I walked in. Surprisingly, everyone was sober (or as close as it gets) and were sitting either on the couch or on the floor.
"Thanks guys, but you didn't need to get me all this." I say, rubbing my eyes.
"You deserve it." Danny said, hugging me.
"Get off Dan. It's too early for hugs." I say gruffly. He sighed and let go of me. I sat down and started to unwrap the present In front of me. It was black and red bed sheets to go with my bedroom. They were from Jorel.
"Thanks Jorel. They will go great with my bedroom." I said, placing it down next to me. Jorel nodded proudly. The next parcel was a black zipper hoodie with my stage name and mask on the back. It was from Jordan. I thanked him and put it next to the bed sheets. Next was one of those laptops which the keyboards snap off. (A/n they have a name what are they called I can't remember)
"Oh my god thank you George. I needed something like this!" I placed it down and started on the next presents. Danny got me a couple of t-shirts from Hot Topic and Dylan got me a new alarm clock. I was always missing my alarms as I used my phone. What was left was all the cards and a little yellow envelope. I opened the envelope and two tickets fell out. As I looked closer at them, I realised they were tickets to the Asking Alexandria concert.
"Matt you are a legend. Thank you all so much for everything." I said, grabbing everything and carrying it through into my bedroom. I dumped it onto the bed and went back through.
"Erin? There's another parcel. I came in the post the other day." Matt said, taking a brown parcel out the cupboard. This was probably from Aron. I ripped off the brown paper to find a large box. Inside the box there was two band posters, a little silver necklace of the Hollywood Undead dove and a thing that fascinated me. It was a replica of my mask, a murky brown with red under the eyes, making it look like they were bleeding. At the side there was a little switch which made the red light up. It was just like the masks everyone had when they were creating Notes From The Underground. There was a letter right at the very bottom in surprisingly neat handwriting. I said;

Erin,
Happy birthday! I know it's not much but I hope you like your presents. Have a lovely day and I'll see you soon.
Aron xx

Once I read the letter I folded it and put it into my pocket.
"So who send you this?" Dylan asked.
"Oh, just a friend." I say. It's not a lie.
"So what are your plans for tonight?" Danny said. I thought about it.
"I want to go out tonight. There's a new place opening in town, we can see if it's good." I suggest. Everyone nods. It's settled.
Tonight I'm going to get drunk.

Hey everyone. I know I didn't update that quickly so I thought I would give you an extra long birthday chapter. Hope you enjoyed it! Also, 100 reads?! Thank you guys so much. Don't forget to vote, comment and share!