6

Erin's PoV

I did what Danny told me to do. I ordered a taxi and went back home. It was 2:30pm when I inside. When I opened the door, Jorel jumped from the couch and hugged me. Everyone's been acting strange lately, and I can't quite place my finger on it.

"Get of me Jorel." I say and he lets go of me, his cheeks turnings a bright pink.

"Sorry. I missed you." He said to the floor.

"It's fine. I'll be in my room." I say, walking into my bedroom. I leaned against the door and slid down it. Why can't everything be back to normal?

I must've fallen asleep, because when I woke up I was lying on my bed and Matt was sitting on the small wooden windowsill on his phone.

"Why are you in my room?" I say, running my hand through my black hair.

"I came to see if you wanted anything but you were sleeping by the door. It didn't look comfortable so I put you on the bed." He said without looking up.

"I'm going out." I said. "I'll be back before 10." I grabbed my coat and walked out onto the cold street, heading for my destination.

Dylan's PoV

Jordan's drunk. Again.

He's being an idiot. Again.

He's dancing around with no clothes on. Again.

Danny's trying to help, but it's not working. Again.

He won't calm down. Again.

Jesus he's an asshole.

I stand outside, the wind nipping at my nose. I grab my phone and call Jorel.

"Sup dawg." Jorel said.

"Hey, jorel. Jordan's drunk again. Do you mind if I come round?" I say.

"Sure. Erin's not in. You can come round if you want." He said. The line went dead. I was slightly disappointed about Erin not being there but

It'll be good just having a guy's night. I open the front door slightly.

"Danny! I'm going to Jorel's!" I shout.

"Seriously man you can't even help me?!" He shouted back. I closed the door and walked to Jorel's.

I knocked lightly on the door. Jorel opened it.

"You walked here? Jeez, I never knew you could walk that far." He said, letting me in.

"I can do anything if I put my mind to it." I say.

"Lier! You can't even drive!" Matt shouted from the kitchen.

"You fuck off Matt. And pass me a beer." I shout at him. "What times Erin home?"

"She'll be home before 10." Jorel said to me. Matt threw a can at me and I caught it.

"Come on Matt! The football's on!" Jorel said to him. I'll just stay here. Yeah, that's a good idea.

Erin's PoV

I walk in, noticing there was only one person in, his face hidden by a baseball cap. I walk over to the bar and sat on the stool next to the man.

"I'll have a jagerbomb." I say to the bartender. The man next to me looks up.

"That was always Dylan's favourite." Said the man. His voice was hoarse and thick. "I hear he likes shots now."

"Are you one of his friends?" I ask.

"I was. Until they betrayed me." I saw his face. I recognized it even though I'd never seen him in real life before. Then I knew who he was.

"Are you sure they betrayed you, because I've been told that you deserved it." I say. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"You only know half the story, so I suggest you shut up." His voice was thick with anger.

"Sorry." I felt my cheeks growing red. "So why are you here?"

"I could ask you the same thing."

"Oh, you know. I wanted to get away from it all. It's pretty stressful now that we're just back from touring." He nodded.

"I know how you feel, yet touring is fun if you make it."

"What was your tours like?" I ask.

"Jeez your full of questions. Our tours were pretty fun as we went out every night. Also we found a guy in California that gave us pot for free." I sip on my jagerbomb.

"That doesn't sound like fun at all." I say.

"That's probably because you've never lived."

Aron and I chatted and chatted till the sun set. He seems a pretty cool guy. He got pretty drunk and so did I to be honest.

"I need to tell you something." Aron said. I was on my fourth jagerbomb. "But I can't tell you here. It's... private." I started to get a little tense. Was he implying I was to have sex with him?

"Dude. If your wanting to have sex with me then dream on." He looked a little startled.

"No. It's not that."

"Then what is it then?!" I snapped.

"It's about  the band."

So what do you guys think? I know it's not very long but I don't care. Please comment me what you think as I'll love to here from you. Also don't forget to vote and share!