Hot Love and Emotion

Start from the beginning

"Oh, nice set by that way." He chuckled. "Still trying to look good for daddy huh?"

"Pssh as if," I rolled my eyes and slipped back on my shirt and shoes. "Keep my phone, I don't have time for your bullshit," Noticing I was still slightly sleepy I rubbed my eyes and sat back on the bed with my hands in between my legs.

"What I tell you about cursing me like that," Even though my back was turned away from him I know he had the most serious face he could master up.

"Fuck you," I told him instantly regretting it. Knowing I was surely about to be put in a serious situation I stood up and turned to look at him.

"I am so sorry Chris I didn't mean to say that," I said desperately hoping and praying that he won't hurt me to bad.

He chuckled lowly then licked his lips slowly, looking in my direction. He dropped my phone on the floor and stepped on it.

My eyes got wide, but I dare not say anything foolish towards him, or I'll be in even more trouble.

It's crazy because even though we're not dating I'm still scared of him, and all the things he could possibly do.

He started walking to me taking off his jacket and ran his hands through his hair.

Every step he took forward, I took a step backwards. This pattern soon stopped when my back was up against the wall, and his body was close to mines. He looked down at me then let out and evil chuckle.

"You know, I'm not about to let you slide with saying that shit, remember when you last said that you ended up in the hospital with a broken hip?" He placed both of his hands on my waist and pushed me harder against the wall.

It's true the last time I said fuck you was that very same night. He hates those two words, and I said it with so much spite in my voice, but I mean when somebody insulting you what you going to say? Are you just going to stand there and take it?

"You heard what I said right?" He asked snaking his hand across my butt cheeks, and up the middle of my back all the way up to my hair, and grabbing it tightly, yanking my head back, so that my chin was pointed up at him.

"Yes," I mumbled trying my hardest not to look him in his face.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you," He said through gritted teeth.

I slowly looked up at him, looking him in his eyes. "Yes," I repeated.

He smirked and got a tighter grip on my hair, yanking my hair back causing my head to jerk up higher and a wince to escape my lip. He looked down at me and bit my chin, then slowly kissed up to my lips.

"I'm not going to hurt you physically this time baby girl, but sexually instead, it's been so long since I got to feel those walls around me, clinging on to me, crying for me to penetrate her harder," He chuckled and bit his bottom lip before placing a kiss on my lips.

I was too in shocked to kiss even back, better yet to even say anything. Once he noticed that I wasn't kissing him back he pulled my hair back even more and used his other hand to slap my ass hard.

I gasp from the stinging sensation, and he gladly slipped his tongue in my mouth forcing me to kiss him back.

I was trying my hardest not to give in, but I just couldn't fight the urge to kiss him, it was something I was longing to have for the longest and I'm getting just what I wanted.

Finally finding the rhythm of the kiss, I kissed him back with just as much lust he was giving me. Even though my head was aching from all the pulling he was doing, my body was hot for him, and even though this wasn't the time of day, better yet the right time. I couldn't help it.