Suicide Victims#1

1-? Of different people that has committed suicide because of bullying. NO HATE!!!!! TRUE STORIES!

----------------------------------

Amanda Todd:

She was beautiful and so good a t singing. but she was Bullied very badly she even had to move away multiple times because of it.... But it seemed to fallow her everywhere she'd gone.

*Story of Amanda Todd*

Suicide: October 10,2012. She was in grade 10. She posted a vid. On YouTube about 9min about her story(bullying, SH etc.) she said In grade 7 she would use videochat to meet new people. But then someone(a guy) convinced her to show him her breast on cam, but then he blackmailed her with those pictures and threaten to expose them to people. Then after she moved back with her mom. During Christmas Break police men came to her house at 4:00am in the morning to tell her that her pictures(of her breast) was all over the town. Then a year later the guy made a Facebook with the profile pic. Being a picture of Amanda's Boobs. After that one of Amanda's old 'guy friend' asked her to come over to her house. Where they ended up having sex. When his gf was on vacation(for a holiday). When the gf found out they physically attacked Amanda by shouting names at her etc. then she tried to commute suicide by drinking bleach. Which she ended up surviving because she was rushed to the hospital to get her tummy pumped. ~even now people are making fun of her by saying "keep Calm and Drink Bleach"~. Ever time she would change school, the guy would pretend to be a new student and become Facebook friends with her. He would befriend kids that went to her new school just to expose what she did to them. She was on a good track before she committed suicide. She went to therapy but in the end people just broke her down to the point that i think she thought that no one would mis her, that there was just no return. That the stupid guy would keep finding her, and nobody would let her one mistake go. She was so beautifully gorgeous! And an amazing singer. I truly wish there was a YouTube in heaven so she could see how many people that didn't even know her thought he was beautiful. She wasn't alone, but that guy and the bullies made her feel as if she was alone and truly had no one. She was just amazing, and I'm so sad she was taken away from us so early and to early from her parents and us.

-------------------------------

Please please no hate. just a brief overview of what happened to this amazingly beautiful girl named Amanda Todd....... NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY DESERVED WHAT HAPPENED TO AMANDA! People can be so hurtful. By the end of the part of 'Bullying Victims' I was in tears.