What It Done To Me!

What Bullying done to me..... :/

My Tummy, Hips, and Wirst are OFF limits

to everyone, anyone it just hurts

to be touch, I tried but yet i failed... again

I'm sad, depressed, hurt, but yet I still blame only my self

The guys, the bullies, everyone who have hurt me I don't blame them

And I don't know why....

Bullies: I know you talk about me behind my back! It hurts, and you pretend to be my friend! It fucking hurts!!  You talk about my past like it still matters.  It may do but why do you have to bring it up again, and again, and again!!!!

Guys: You Know What you've done to me!  And only a few selected people know what you have done.  Know the pain.!!!  You've coused me.

My stomach hasn't been covered yet, but my hips is a different story.  I feel sorry for my hips they hurt everyday now.  I only told my friends what i do, but know I'm telling you people tottal strangers or new friends.  I'm coutious of everything now or at least most things.  Rather my marks are showing, or if someone is catching one to me and my demons.  I have stopped for awhile, but now thats all over.  I'm sad to sat that I;m the only one losing from this battle I have formed with my self.  I hate swimming now I can't stand it.  I don't know if I'm doing cheerleading or not becuase of this.  I can't even tell my friends the whole story of the guys, the bullies, and the obbsetion i'm afriad they'll be mad at me.  I hate the guys, bullies, and everything, but mostly I hate the Idea of my friends being Mad at me.  For something I can not stop even if i want to, but now I'm so far into this thing I don't know rather or not I wanna stop.