Natsu X Lucy One shot.

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail. Though I do own this Fanfic. 

----------------------------------------------

Nin-Nin Motherfucker!

Natsu thought as he silently opened Lucy's window, His scarf wrapped around his face so only slits of his eyes showed. He adjusted his scarf around his neck again, crawling in and sniffing the air to find the whereabouts of his blond haired friend. He looked towards the bathroom, hearing the shower running.

Usually he'd get giddy from the thought of Lucy's naked body just after that door, cleansing in the delicious sent of Vanilla he always smelt on her, but his eyes landed on something more interesting at that moment.

Lucy's book. 

Sitting on top of her desk by her bed. Natsu walked over to it and picked the brown book up, reading the cover.

"Lemon.." Natsu read off the cover of Lucys book. "Natsu X Lucy.." His eyes widened in amussement and grinned.

"Yay! Luce finaly wrote a book 'bout me!"

He found it quiet odd that Lucy would have a name of a fruit as the title, obviously not knowing what 'Lemon' meant. Though Natsu always found Lucy strange, But in a good way. Like the strange way she always stressed about her rent. Or the weird way she always blushed lightly and looked away from him when he gave her his signature grin. Or when she gets mad at Happy and him for still breaking into her apartment, even though she should be use to it by now... 

Natsu listed more ways of how Lucy was weird, coming up with many. 

In his anciousness to read what she wrote, he opened the book to a random page. Natsu's head shot up once he heard the shower been turned off.

"Oh Shit.. If Luce finds me here, breaking into her apartment, and reading her book.." Natsu thought, eyes wide in panic. Before thinking twice about what to do, He jumped out the window and dashed down the street, Lucys book in hand. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahhhhh~" Lucy sighed as she stepped out of the shower. "That felt nice~"

The celestial mage picked up a pink towel that was hung neatly on her sink and wrapped it around her torso, after drying her hair, and tucking it firmly around her large breasts. 

Lucy walked out of the bathroom when a sudden wind blew through her apartment, making her shiver. She looked up and smiled warmly at the opened window.

Natsu...

Her smile disappeared once her brain processed that the fire wielder was probably in her apartment right now.

Lucy spun around frantically looking for her pink haired friend. 

"N-Natsu...?" She whispered, contemplating as to why she was using the soft tone. 

"Natsu!" Lucy screamed seconds later, clutching her pink towel close to her naked body. She ventured around her apartment cautiously. Looking for the pink haired perv who always had a knack for breaking into her apartment when her nude skin was only wrapped in a towel.  

Once Lucy walked all around her apartment for Natsu, not being able to find him, she stood in front of her window, hands on her hips, wondering why he'd left when he'd clearly been in her house. 

After a couple brief seconds, Lucy thought that maybe she left the window open by mistake and closed it. 

"Oh well, I should finish my novel anyw-" Lucy cut her sentence short, staring down at the desk where her book used to be placed. Her eye brows knotted in confusion and she frowned.