Ch.10 Xx Tougher Than Nails With Hearts Of Gold xX

Start from the beginning

"Well it looks so. Isn't that what I'm doing?" I asked him.  "I'm going to walk to the bus stop. Bye." I said dismissing him.

"Nah you lying because the buses don't run over here at 2 in the morning Shawty." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Why do you even care any way? I have to get home I have work at 7 tomorrow." I said watching him turn off the lights in the club as the last set of strippers left through the back doors.

"I ain't never said I cared. I was just asking a question."He said blowing out smoke.

"Well don't worry about me. I'm fine." I said and he kind of smiled as the rain outside poured even harder. I looked outside sucking my teeth and hugging myself. Wrapping my arms around myself wondering what I was going to do now.

"Get in the car." He said as he locked the door telling me I had to leave out the back like every one else now.

"Look, you don't know me that well to be giving me all these instructions."

"You talking to your boss like that?" He asked firmly and I scoffed.

"I'm no longer on your time. I got off about 15 mins ago.Thanks for the offer but I'll walk it." I said to him, as I pushed the exit open, looking at the puddles in the street.

I really didn't want to go with him. I didn't want him to know where I lived. I didn't trust him, at all. He was a no good gangsta, but the truth was we all were the same.

I stepped out heading down being drenched by the cold rain.It hadn't rained for months and now is when it chooses to rain?

"Kharter get in the fucking car man. I ain't finna drive past you." He said and I felt the raining douse my hair. As he turned on his truck.

I wiped my face folding my arms slowly walking over to his decked out truck. He opened the passenger side's door and I slowly climbed in.

"Where you stay at again?" He asked throwing his blunt out of the window.

I started feeling really cold from the wetness in my shoes. I rolled my eyes. "I'm going to my friends house."

He shook his head at me, turning on some music. "Y'all bitches be killing me man. With all that extra shit."

I turned to him. "I ain't no bitch , you really trying me man. Don't call me out of name."

"You an ungrateful bitch. Calling em like I see em." He said leaning against the door, driving down the street.

"Look man you don't know shit about me. I worked all day. I don't have it in me to fight with you. I ain't no bitch and I'm just tired.Tired of shitty ass niggas like you in shitty ass Compton. Just take me where I'm going if you taking me and don't say shit."  I retorted then looked out my window, turning my body that way.

He was about to say something but cat must have got his tongue. I mean he looks like the pussy eating type anyway.

The drive was silent for a while, I didn't even know where he was going since he hadn't asked me where Donna lived. My stomach rumbled, I was starving. I hadn't ate all day since this morning.  Every car we passed looked like they were breaking their necks to see who was I here. I was getting scared.

"I'm hungry as fuck." He said I a bit of a chuckle as if he was trying to spark conversation. But he didn't deserve a word out of me.

I rolled my eyes now regretting tagging with him.

"Imma stop and get something to eat. A nigga starving." He mumbled and I looked over at him, turning the car going back in the other direction.

"Really? It's damn near 2 In the morning. Only place open now is Jimbo's and that's 12 fucking blocks away."