Chapter 4

Prickle Bushes and McDonalds Aventures

Sorry for the wait again hahahahahahha. I am so bad at updating, I swear. I have an assignment due tomorrow but I just had the urge to write so here you guys go! I'm not sure when I'll update Playing Matchmaker sorry, maybe when I feel like it sometime soon.

Thanks for being patient, and don't forget to vote and comment! xx

School had finished an hour ago

School had finished an hour ago. I had showered to get rid of the smell of dirt after my stack, and was now settling in my room.

"If you're horny, let's do it. Ride it, my pony," I sing at the top of my lungs while I'm cleaning out my walk-in cupboard. It had turned into a pigsty, and I hated the sight of clothes haphazardly strewn everywhere. I don't know what possessed me to sing the main song from Magic Mike, but it was just a 'heat of the moment I wish I was dating Channing' kind of thing.

"My saddle's waiting, come and jump on it," I do a weird dance move that involves my arms popping and locking while my butt kind of just ... jiggles. I look like the biggest retard, but I'm in the middle of a hella' good performance and the dance move just have to be included.

"I would love to," I jump and scream at the sound of Jacob's voice from the doorway of my walk-in, I didn't even see him. Oh god, he just saw me dancing like a complete halfwit singing a god damn old classic - or so I call it.

"What are you doing here?" I try and compose myself, but my face is brighter than a tomato. "Why are you in my room? Who let you in? You know that you're trespassing, right? That is illegal, you could go to jail."

He rolls his eyes, laughing briefly at how quickly five questions could rush out of my mouth. A clear sign of the verbal diahorrea I abhor that always appears at the most inconvenient of times. "Your sister let me in. Wasn't hard to convince her actually, she seems to be rooting us. Said something about ... Jollie? I don't know, but hurry up and get dressed, I need your help."

"Woah woah woah buddy," I put my hands up to stop him from walking off, "Who said I even want to help you? I don't even know where you're taking me, and you're clearly not welcome here."