Chapter 9

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

THE SUN BEAMING in from beneath my curtains had me waking up way earlier than what I would have liked to on a Sunday morning

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

THE SUN BEAMING in from beneath my curtains had me waking up way earlier than what I would have liked to on a Sunday morning. Sundays were indefinitely made for sleep-ins.

A groan escapes my mouth as the light penetrates my closed eyelids. I wanted nothing more than to teleport to the curtains to close them, and then back to the warmth of my bed. I shift slightly, pulling my duvet up under my chin.

"Morning, babe."

Oh, my god.

I had completely forgotten I had let Jacob sleep in bed with me last night. He just looked so adorable, and that kiss had me hornier than a dog on heat. I should have thought more about what my mother and father would have thought if they found out he was sleeping in the same bed as me. Sure, our mothers want us to have a thing, but I think that the last thing they want is for us to end up in bed together.

I roll over, coming face-to-face with Jacob. Even in the morning, Jacob was nothing short of gorgeous. His blonde hair was tousled, and the definition of bed-hair, but it suited him. I wanted nothing more than to run my hand over his soft, full lips, and then kiss them. I think I have an addiction with his lips—it should be illegal to be so irresistible.

"What are you doing here?" I snap out of my moment, "My mom and dad will kill you if they find out you're here."

Jacob smiles, his white teeth glisten as he throws his head back and lets out a laugh. "See, Hollie, you think I'm dumb."

I cock an eyebrow up at him. What does he mean? He's not necessarily dumb, but I will not hesitate to call him dumb if he gets kicked out of my room. Mom would probably think we were doing the frickle-frackle.

"I woke up a lot earlier than you did, and so I climbed down your stupid window and then knocked on your front door, and voila, I'm here," a cocky smirk rises on his irresistible lips.

Before I could even digest exactly what he was saying and how he got away with it, he swoops down and plants a soft kiss on my lips—short and sweet.