Gone

Over the next couple of mouths Raven's little pregnant bump grew. She looked even more beautiful now than ever. I loved to watch her dress, seeing her naked, she was just breath taking. Of course she didn't think so, she had went as far as calling herself fat. And wanted to cover up, I refused to let her buy anything to cover up her beauty. She thought I was being mean for doing so but than I told her that she shouldn't cover up something so beautiful and now I am a god again.

I tried to keep the stress from her, school was heard enough as it was on her. Her parents calling her ever day stressed her out a little as will. I know that they mint well but she needed space.

I would go into the office and that home in the afternoons. Slipping between the sheets quietly the nights she was already sleeping. Which lately has been a lot, I would just pull her close to me and go on to sleep myself.

Over them mouths I found myself falling deeper and deeper in love with Raven and I knew I was going have to tell her. But I wanted to do it right, not just go up and say hey I love you. So one night I called up my brothers and had them met me at my office we set around the couch and chair that sets in there talking and drinking beer.

"I just don't know how I am going to do this" I tell them taking a sip of beer

"Will, you want to do something romantic for her" Holden says 

"What does she like" Ryland ask

I smile

"Music"

"There's a start, what else"

"Pink and white hybrid orchids, the color yellow, Chaise food, red wine."

"Scratch that" Caleb says "The wine that is"

"Yeah I know" I say "Sweet tea, Hershey's chocolate"

"I would have pegged her for a chocolate eater" Holden says

"She is vary much"

"What else" Ryland ask

"Red velvet cheese cake, and taking showers together"

Caleb laughs

"I wonder way"

"We don't always have sex in the shower" I tell them

They all give me one of them go tell it to someone that will believe it look.

"Not all the time" I say

They laugh at me

"Alright what do we need to do" Ryland asked

"Holden call in a dozen pink and white orchids"

"When" he ask

"Tonight"

"Jace do you not see how late it is"

"Yes, I have a friend"

"Of course he does, have y'all forgot our little brother's a millionaire" Ryland tells them

"Alright what's this guys number" Holden asked

"Her" I tell him

He looks at me

"Her"

"Yes" I go around the desk and get her number handing it him

"Have you fucked her"

"No"

"You sure about that because you know...."

"Holden, Cynthia and I are just friends that's it nothing more"