Time Together

Before long two weeks seem to pass me by without me even knowing it. Jace was still staying in the room with me. I had convinced him that I needed someone in there to talk to me before I fall off to sleep. The truth of it was I was scared to sleep in that huge house by myself.  But I refused to let him know that. 

My friends all had their say on what they thought about me being mated to a wolf. And a twenty three year old at that. But like I told them, we don't choose who we are mated to. So there really was nothing they nor I could do about it. I had told them everything that was going on between Jace and I about our arrangement that we had and all and in the end they all where cool with it as long as I was Ok.

It was Saturday and I had just woke up, I started to wiggle.

"Still yourself Raven" Jace hisses tightening his grip on my hips

"I have to pee" I tell him

I feel his smile, Oh he thinks its funny does he

"Hold it" he tells me

My eyes open as I feel his hand go in under my shorts

"Jace what are you doing"

"Baby you grind your ass into me every morning. I just want to feel of you" He says though his teeth as his fingers touch my covered mound

He grabs the edge of my panties pulling them to one side.

"Jace" My breathing enhances 

"Shh, Raven you know I would never hurt you right" his finger glaze over my bare mound and I jerk he lets out a low growl "I like the fact you keep it shaved"

My eyes close as he pushes his thick finger between my folds and I bite down on my lip so not to moan out. He circles my clit slowly, and my body starts to move to the rhythm.

"Mmm" he moans "Are you wet for me baby"

"Yes"

His finger goes back further starting to dip into my small opening I grab his hand stopping him. My eyes open as I still myself.

"Will it hurt"

I feel his smile

"I'm the wrong person to ask that, but I can tell you that if you want to stop at anytime all you have to do is tell me"

I nod my head

"Ok"

He plays with my pantie line, his fingers glazing over my sex as if his waiting for my permission.

"Jace" I hiss

"What baby"

"Please" I try not to breath so heavy but I can't help it

"Please what" he ask his thumb going under my panties

My eyes roll

"Touch me"

I hear his smile, he is quick to replace his hand between my legs. He finger circling my clit again, than he doesn't wait taking it back he dips it into my opening and I scram out, he stills.

"Did I hurt you" he asked

"No, it just scared me a little bet"

He pushes his finger into me further and I jerk. I start feeling a little pressure but not really pain and tears come to my eyes as he gets deeper. He moves in and out slowly and it feel good but that pressure is still there.

"Am I hurting you" he ask me

"No" I try not to cry out

"Why are you crying baby" he ask my body starts to tremble in his arms "Are you scared"