The Talk

JACE'S P.O.V

The light of the sun wakes me early the next morning and the vibration of my phone that lays on the night stand. I glace over at it, than look down at the beauty that is curled in under me. I smile down at her, removing a stray black hair from hair porcelain face. I didn't deserve her, me and my selfish ways. So demanded and possessing yet she stays willing to try. 

So young and so innocent and I took that away. Damn my wayward thoughts I should have waited with her. But she had been so eager and willing and ready. I couldn't hold back any longer not with her. Staying away from her was the hardest think I ever had to do.

I run my calloused hand over her smooth body. I didn't want to move from her ever. Just stay right here like this ever day.

My phone buzzes again and I groan looking over as it lights up. Reaching over Raven to get it, I smile when she snuggles closer to me. Her naked body pressed against mine, I try to ignore the fact that my dick is hardening to her touch. 

Looking at my phone I frown at the number, the office as usual.

"Yeah this is Jace" I answer

"Mr. Heyward, Heather is in the lobby wanting to see you what do I tell her" Steve asked

"Tell her I am not there plan as that"

"Alright, what about Mr. Yates what would you want me to tell him. You told me yesterday to tell him if he wanted to see to come by your office bright and early"

Fuck, I look over at the clock

"Steve it isn't even six o'clock yet"

"Yeah will you tell him that"

"You think you can get him to wait"

"I'll see what I can do"

"Thanks, I'll be in here a little while"

"Alright"

He hangs up, tossing my phone on the night stand I look down at the sleeping Raven in my arms again. 

Last night had been good and I hated having to just get up and leave her after ward but work called. So being careful not to wake her, I untangled her from around me. Making sure to keep her covered up, than grabbed me some clean clothes and head to my bathroom so not to wake her. 

After I am showered and dressed I head to the kitchen for a bite to eat before I head in. I slow down as I see the blond headed boy in my refrigerator.

He turns his eyes do a once over on me than turn back around. I grab an apple off the counter and bite into it.

"Sorry about last night" he starts without even looking "I heard her scream and I thought she had a nightmare or...."

"Or I was hurting her" I finished for him

He turns shutting the door behind him.

"You two have been though a lot of shit hum" I asked

"You have no idea" he says putting the orange juice he got out down on the island in front of me "Juice"

"No thinks"

"Coffee than"

"Yes please"

He turns going over and pours two cups of coffee than comes setting one in front of me the other he takes a sip out of.

"You know I would never hurt her right" I ask him

"There's the thing, I don't know you"

"I have no intentions in hurting her"

"Good"

I take a sip of the coffee he had made

"Good coffee" I smirk

"Yeah" 

"So" I say setting on a stool at the island "How long have you and Raven known each other"

He smiled

"Since we where infants"

"That so"

"Yeah, her mother and mine where friends in high school and they got pregnant will not at the same time I'm a year older than Raven. But any who we grew up together"

"You two and that Tori girl right"

"No" again he smiles "We didn't meet Tori until our eight grade year"

"You and Tori dating" 

"No" he looks away as he says this

I smile

"Hum, do you have feeling for her"

His eyes snips to mine

"That's not any of your business"

"No, I guess its not. But I do know that if you have feeling for this girl than you should tell her"

"You trying to be my father now"

I shake my head

"No, just a friend trying to help out"

"Have you told Raven how you felt about her or are you just fucking her"

I lean forward placing my elbows on the table.

"Now who's prying"

"So answer my question"

Leaning back I cross my arms over my chest

"No I haven't told Raven how I felt but that's different"  

"How is it different"

"Raven and I are mate's we belong together. It doesn't matter how long it takes us to admit how we feel. We know that it's there."

"And how do you know that Tori is not my mate"

I look away

"Will is she" I ask looking back up at him

"You talked to Raven didn't you" he asked

"You know getting her to tell the truth is like pulling teeth"

He smiled

"Tell me about it, but you know something because if you didn't you wouldn't have said anything about Tori not being my mate"

"Raven hasn't said anything to me if that's what you're thinking. I just can read people real good"

He nods, getting up

"So you saw though all them lies and bull shit last night huh"

"It wasn't a total lie. You where trying to get away from your step dad. It just wasn't the complete truth" I lean up thinking about what I had asked Raven last night "Why don't you tell your mother"

"Because it will hurt her"

"What do you think will hurt her the most. Going on married to a man that abuses her son to one day in the far future when his dead find out that man. The man she loved hurt the only child she ever had. Or finding out right now, crying over it for a couple of days and than going on with her life."  He looks at me "I tell you I think the later one will be my best bet. Yeah it will hurt, but not as much as it will if you wait to tell her later"

"I don't know" he says

"Thank about it, I got to go. Do me a favor tell Raven I'll see her tonight"    

"Sure"

Grating my things I head out, that had been a strange talk but yet one that I felt was needed. At least now I knew he wouldn't be going after Raven. Ok I know that's a little possessive of me but hey she's mine.