"Night one"

As we pull up to his house and I stare up at the huge mansion in front of me. When he told my dad that he had room enough for me to be as far away form him as possible I didn't think he mint that far apart.

I wonder what he does for a living, must be something good to own a house this big. I hear him laugh and look over at him.

"I CEO of my own company" he tells me

"I didn't...."

"You didn't have to, I can read your mind remember"

I bite my lip not meaning to.

"Don't bite your lip" he growls 

"I can't help it" I whisper

"Than I guess we'll end up fucking huh" he hisses rising a brow

I blush turning away, I hear him chuckle and look back at him.

"Let's get in before the sky opens up" he tells me

As soon as the words leave his lips lighting flash across the the dark blue sky.

"How did you know" I ask

"Sixth sense"

I smile

"Right"

"I'm a wolf baby, my senses are enhanced"

He get's out leaving his door open, leaning in he looks at me.

"You are coming right" he asked

I could get use to this, I think as I scoot out on his side. He wears a smile on his face as I get out.

"What" I have to ask

"Nothing" he licks his lips as he looks down at me

"You're reading my thoughts wasn't you"

He smiles again

"Maybe"

"Stay out of my head"

"It's not like I can help it, you know it just kind of happens"

I roll my eyes at him as I turn toward the house, putting a hand in the middle of my back he usher's me into the house. 

As we walk in I can't help but to look around at all the art that hangs on the walls. Most of them where of women. I wondered if it was women he knew.

"No Raven these are original work of art's, you won't find in any museum"

I look up at him

"Did you do them"

He smiles

"No, the artist died, but he was a friend of mine" 

"Sorry"

"It's been over a year now, the blond was his favorite. He had an affair with her"

"An affair" I question

He nods

"He was marred to another woman, but he was in love with her" he looked up at the blond "They belong together"

"So why didn't he just leave his wife to be with her"

He looks back at me

"Him and his wife had already been together for two years before he meet her. They had two girls together, he couldn't leave his girls."

"What happen to him"

"His wife found out he was cheating and killed him in his sleep"

"You're making that up"