1

A/N. I am doing numbers for the parts now because I can't think of any names without repeating parts from my other Power Rangers fanfic. This book takes place when they are Super Megaforce.

Grace POV

Me and my brother were walking down the halls of Harwood County High School. Oh wait a second, you guys probably don't know me. I'm Grace Amber Burrows. My brother is Troy Burrows, the Red Megaforce Ranger. Yes it is okay for me to know that he is a ranger. I also know the other rangers. Emma the pink ranger, Gia the yellow ranger, Jake the green ranger, Noah the blue ranger, and Orion the silver ranger. I stopped at my locker which was right near Emma's and put my bag away. I closed it and saw the bullies standing there.

"Oh, look who it is Ms. Grace", Bruce said.

"Hi Bruce. Hi Wes", I said looking around them to see if I can see any of my friends or my brother.

I saw Troy but he was talking to Orion. But he was looking my way too. Yeah!! I made a motion to him and he started walking over to me. Bruce made a fist and lifted his hand. He started coming close to my face. I hid behind my book. Nothing came in contact with my book. I looked up to see Troy holding Bruce's hand.

"Leave her alone", Troy said.

"What if I don't is she going to cry", Bruce said and Wes laughed.

"Take a good look see any tears", I said. (A/N. Had to do it. Power Rangers Megaforce, Episode 7, Who's Crying Now?. Troy versus the bullies and Creepox.)

Wes stopped laughing and they walked away.

"Thanks", I said hugging Troy.

"No problem", he said hugging me back as his morpher went off.

"Gotta go. Go straight home I will be there after I take care of it", Troy said kissing my forehead.

"I will just be safe", I said.

"I will", he said before running off to met up with the rest of the team.

I went through the rest of the day thinking about Troy. I walked to my locker and grabbed my bag and headed home. I was walking under the train station when xborgs came out of no where. Then a monster came out of no where. I fell to my butt and starting scooting backwards.

"Scream human", the monster said.

I started screaming.

"Rangers help me", I screamed knowing my brother will come.

Troy POV

While I was fighting xborgs, I heard someone sceam. I heard them say "Rangers help me". Grace was the first thing that popped into my mind.

"Guys, Grace is in trouble", I said.

"Go we got this", Jake said.

I ran to where I heard the scream. I got there and saw Grace cornered by a monster and xborgs. I saw her look at me.

"Troy", Grace said.

"Oh is this little civilian someone you care about red ranger", the monster said.

"Leave her alone", I said aiming my blaster at the monster.

"Grace go", I said.

She got up and ran toward the others. I started fighting the monster.

Grace POV

I ran I think towards the other rangers because I saw Emma and Gia run up to me.

"Grace are you okay", Gia said.