The concert:

August 15, 1964...
"Who's your favorite?" Your best friend Judy flipped a page in a Beatles magazine, obviously prepping herself for the upcoming Beatles concert you two were going to next week.
"Who's my favorite what?" You asked confused.
"Beatle, who's your favorite Beatle?" She asked excitedly and turned the magazine cover to face you.
"I can't choose. Without all four of them the band wouldn't be as amazing as it is." You swayed back and forth enjoying the music coming from the radio sitting on top of your little wooden dresser.
The radio played a Beatles song titled "A Hard Day's Night", one of your favorite songs.
"Yeah, but...still....George is my favorite!" She giggled and jumped off your bed, dancing like an idiot.
It sounds silly of course, but you two were 19 year old girls, going to a concert of the most popular band in Great Britain.

Luckily they were performing in where you two were from, London.
"What are you doing?" You laughed and watched her dance everywhere.
"You're a weirdo...!" You laughed even harder.
"Oh, puh-leeze! You know you want to dance too!" She exclaimed.
"No! No way!"
"Come onnn~" She smiled deviously.
Finally you gave in without a word and began dancing with her as you both sang the words into pretend microphones. "It's been a hard day's night! And I've been workin' like a dog!" You yelled through giggles at the same time.
* * * *
Two more hours until the concert,
"What do I wear?" Judy asked and fixed her hair in the mirror.
"I don't know.." You pulled a short-sleeved rosemary dark green dress with a black collar and black belt wrapped around the waist of it out of your closet for yourself.
"Well I want to stand out so maybe John will pull me on the stage and sing to me or something." She moved clothes aside in your closet.
When she settled on a tight sleeveless
Pink dress, the both of you started on hair.

Not going for anything special, you left your hair down, parted down the middle and combed until it looked full and healthy.
While Judy slipped an elastic white headband over her head and a bun in her blonde hair.
"I hope they sing 'Hey Jude'." Judy shuffled to the passenger seat of your car.
"Why, because it has your name it? Your name is Judy not Jude." You teased.
"Same thing!"
It was about a half hour ride to where they were performing in London, but you made it just on time. "One second I gotta find a bathroom." You called as your friend started running for the entrance, shuffling in the white high heels half a size too big for her small feet.
"Ohh come onn~ hurry up...!" She said and waited as you started running around towards the back of the huge building.
It was so big in fact, you probably should have taken a car. From the inside, you could hear the announcer, "Ladies and Gentle men...!" He yelled.
"Uugh~!" You yelled and started running so quick it almost hurt your toes in the shoes you were wearing.
While you ran like a maniac, you weren't paying attention when you turned a corner and ran right into a man in a suit.
"Uhp, Sorry!" He apologized.
"It's okay, Pardon me." You looked up at his face. Recognizing it instantly.
Under his floppy hair, you could make out the man with the cute smile and perfect white teeth.
"Paul McCartney...?" You tried not to sound too excited.
"Yes, Thank you for recognizing." He laughed.
"Whu-why are you back here?" You asked curiously.
"Well, I could ask you the same." He joked, smiling as he scanned your face.
"I'm...trying to find the bath-"
"Paul! You're gon' be late if you keep chatting!" Another British man who seemed to be his manager beckoned him over.
"Sorry!" Paul looked over your head at the man.
"One moment please!" He said making the man sigh in frustration.
"Look I have to go, but I was nice talking to ya." He said.
You said nothing but in return blushed.
"I should get going too, my friend is waiting for me."
You started running away.
"Woah wait," He took your hand and turned you around to face him again, "What's your name?" He asked.
"{Y/N}..." You answered with a shy smile.
"{Y/N}...That's a pretty name." He complimented.
"Paul!" The man called again.
And off he ran.
When you got back to the entrance, you were so excited and overjoyed you could faint.
"What took you so long?! Did you go to the bathroom?" She asked.
"Nope! Come on let's go!" You pulled her into the building.
* * * *
"Hey Jude~ Don't make it baad. Take a sad song, and make it better ~"
"I TOLD YOU THEY'D SING THAT!" Judy screamed trying to talk over all the noise.
The band had played about 6 songs in all including 'Hey Jude'.
At the end, John spoke, "Alright, so this is our last song for the night, kinda a surprise because we were only supposed to sing six, but PAUL here, wants to do one more."
Paul brought the mic close to him after a majority of the crowd laughed.
"This song is for the pretty lady I met outside. You're probably out there, just can't see ya."
"Searching through a crowd and what not." George chuckled making the rest of the crowd laugh again.
"1! 2! 3!" George started, rasp in his voice for affect.
"It's been a hard day's night, and I'd been workin' like a dog.
It's been a hard day's night, I should be sleeping, like a log~" They started making your eyes light up in happiness knowing he was talking about you.
Up there, talking about you, probably thinking about you.
"THAT GIRL IS LUCKY!" Judy yelled.
You laughed at her obnoxious voice.
"Yeah, she is." You responded and started dancing the same way you had at home.