chapter 27

Massiah stood in the mirror as she put the finishing touches on her makeup. After she was done she walked in the room to check on her princess who was sound asleep. Kissing her on the forehead, Massiah sent a text to someone letting them know it was okay for them to come.
She had no clue how this was going to go ,but she knew it was something she had to do for her and her child.

Massiah was all about family and she would do anything to save hers but she put her trust in two men and they seemed to have failed her. She heard the door bell ring. Walking towards the door she took a deep breath ,even tho she was played by the one she loved the most Massiah believed in second chances.

She opened the door and stared at him before she allowed him to come in.

"Water? Or juice?" She asked as she led him to the sitting area

"Um y'all ain't got no Hennessey?"

"In the middle of the day?"

"Yea I'm going to need something." Massiah watched as he took a seat before she made her way to the Minni bar. Bringing back his request she sat it down in front of him before sitting across from him.

" To be honest I don't know where to start."

"Well let me help you out a little. Why don't you start off by saying sorry, know what never mind because ion even want that! Maybe you should tell me why your dumbass did it. Then again I don't even care anymore!" Massiah was still hurt she wanted to hear him out but the pride she had wouldn't let her.

"Pooh I know you're mad and shit but if we trying to get somewhere that pride shit gotta go foreal. I ain't try to hurt you I tried to protect you."

"Protect me David?! Protect me from what!? Your plan of protecting me failed! You gave me a broken heart. For two years David my life was hell. It was fuck everyone my trust so fucked up from what you've done that my family is going down the drian. I can't even give him the proper loving he needs because my heart so fucking cold. Do you know how I met him?" She asked looking at him. She knew he was aware because is body language told her so.

"Yes David I fucked around with a married man. A fucking married man! After I told you I'll never fuck with a married man after I was raped by one when I was twelve! I seen how it destroyed his wife even though it was my fault I hated myself for that and here I go at it again. David you were never supposed to leave my fucking side! That's something you promised! I don't care about you saving me if it was my time to leave this earth then so be it, but that stunt you pulled was selfish and very stupid it was fucking torture! And don't think for once I'm blaming you for my problems. You so called "dying" really fuxked me up and I don't know how to deal with all of this shit I don't! " Massiah said as she placed her head into her hands and began to cry.

She had finally owned up to her wrong doings. She don't blame no one for what took place between her and Lance because he was married and she shouldn't have crossed that line to began with.

"Pooh I'm sorry. I know what family meant to you I caused this shit, because if I would have at least told you, you wouldn't be so fucked up now. I love you sis and hurting you is something I never wanted to do. Pooh you know I always wanted the best for you, Lance is it. These last couple of weeks you was all he talked about. How he wants what's best for you and his child. How you deserve the world."

"Wait what do you mean these last couple months?" She said as she lifted her head.

"Lance been over at my crib. I moved out here two days after you left."

"So he's been with you?" Massiah asked in a sigh of relief.

"Ya why where you thought he was?"

"I don't know. Out cheating."

"Naw he's been with me. He cool as hell. And he has your best interest at heart. I know what happened to you in the past but sometimes its ya past that can brighten your future. I know its gone take a minute for you to trust me again, but I promise I'm here now and I ain't going nowhere else. Let him love you Pooh and let ya past go." David said as he stood up and pulled her into a hug. Massiah wrapped her arms around him as he squeezed her.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you too David." She smiled as a tear rolled down her face. David was everything to her and she was so happy he was still with her.

=========================

Omg heyyyyy guys!!!! Its been a whole month! Ikik y'all mad as hell! Lol I'm sorry! But I had to update its been tooo long! I still love you guys!!!!! ❤

Oan: Excuse any mistakes still editing!

#ExoticLuv❤