"It means whatever happened then, wasn't her doing. Her wolf is quite feisty and I'm sure one of those mutts provoked her" January said.

"You said it has happened before?" Terence asked to no one in particular.

"Yeah. It has" Cam replied. "Last time it took around twenty five of us to hold and calm her down but today, thanks to you, she got back the control before she could destroy everything" He told me.

"I had taken her blood sample a few years ago and did some research about this however I ended up with nothing different. That is why I think Templar loses control only when it involves these rogues. Yesterday was the first time I saw her almost losing control" Sveta said referring to the incident with Teresa. "She was about to shift and it scared the hell out of me".

 "What's wrong in her shifting?" I asked frowning. "And I know all of you are involved in this. Don't even think about lying because I had seen you all yesterday silently praying that she shouldn't shift" I yelled at them.

"Nothing's wrong, she doesn't like shifting... much" Cam said.

"Why?"

"It's her decision" Keith snapped at me and I growled at him.

"Not shifting?" Terence asked. "Why?"

Suddenly there was complete silence. No one answered for long minute.

"True, I've never seen her shift and I don't even know what color is her wolf" I said glaring at them.

"Black"

"Brown"

"Red"

These were the answers I got from Cam, Keith and Ben. I narrowed my eyes at them.

"You... you were asking about... uh... Templar's w-wolf?" Sveta asked me nervously.

"It's a light color" January said quickly.

"Yeah.... Uh- very, very light color" she said and gulped.

"That's right, light color" Ben said.

"Yep... light color" Keith said everyone in their pack was nodding continuously while I frowned at them. Fuck, light color.

"What about these rogues?" I asked them. "Are these the ones your pack is after?"

"Yes" Cam said.

"Not all though, only two. Rest I think were hired to do the work" Keith said.

"Who two?"

"Barry and Greg"  

"How does Templar know them?" I asked frowning, I didn't like her involving in murders of rogues and it bothered me a lot seeing her today.

"Look, can you ask these questions later, we need to find Templar" Keith said quickly changing the topic.

"Funny... you weren't bothered about finding her earlier" I snapped.

"I ob.... respect her wishes and so I told you not to" he replied through his teeth.

"Her wish?" Terence asked.

"I respect all her... decision. Why do you think I didn't kill you both?" Keith asked Terence and me to which we both growled loudly. "It's because my..... Beta.... asked me not to" he told and I growled.

"She won't be your Beta for long" I told him to which there was growls from everyone in their pack. "She is my mate, she will stay with me" I snapped.

"Why don't you post in the dailies that she is your mate?" Keith asked sarcastically and I glared at him.

"Seriously don't know how someone as good as Templar got you" he muttered scowling at me and walked out of the pack house.