Chapter 7: Ignore!

Lauren's POV

I was still ignoring Zayn, now we were off to Japan i was seating beside Ally, she was texting Liam wow they're really in love "I'm so excited" I scratch my arm as she look at me "yeah me too" I laughed at her expression "Were going to sing Impossible with Spanish Right" I asked, Camila sat next to me and hug me "No Spanish" "Thank god!" Normami and Dinah yelled "I wasn't ready for spanish" I rolled my eyes

Zayn Came in with the lads.

Dinah's POV

"So were going to Japan right?" I asked, they all nodded "Okay who can speak japanese" "Normani can speak a little but Lauren can speak really good" Camila said "I'll try Kon'nichiwa" Normani laughed Lauren cleared her throat "Okay... Watashinonamaeha, watashi wa chōwa to on'nanoko go o aisuru rōrendesu" Lauren laughed. Really hard at herself.

All the boys were laughing too.

Normani's POV

Going to Japan is Crazy Its Really Great to be there all of us were excited "Have you heard Camila sing french?" I asked, the boys shook they're heads "Sing it only a few lines" Dinah pleaded

"TranslationSi vous êtes feignant comme ça dès le début avec une poignée serrée eux mon baiser peut réparer votre coeur brisé Je pourrais manquer tout ce que vous m'avez dit" Camila sang really good "That's Good" Zayn smiled at lauren, lauren smiled at me "Lauren" I started "Normani" She Look at me...

Camila's POV

Awkwardness!! "So Harry, how's life?" "Oh its Great Camila" Harry laughed, Lauren sat beside me and put her head on my lap I started playing with her Hair "Go talk to him" I whisperd, She didin't Respond "Um... I don't know" She Whisperd "Guys Olivia Texted me!"

Zayn yelled. Who's Olivia? Don't tell me, The boys face were 'What' "She told she loves me..."

Ally's POV

"She Told Me she love me back" Zayn yelled, All eyes on lauren "What a great News" I Said fakely all the boys glared at Zayn, cause Lauren was looking at the ground the whole time "Way to go zayn" I Said and hug lauren,lauren stood up and went to her bunk.

Zayn's POV

I stood up and follow Lauren i opened the curtain "What do you want" She Ask and Rolled her eyes "I need to talk to you" I Said "Spat" She Said and look at the Window i sat beside her but she move away "Can't you See!" I yelled, she glared at me "I Can see you have two hands, two eyes-" I cut her Off "I Love You"

Liam's POV

You can hear the shouting from here "This is all Niall's fault" Ally Said "How Come!" Niall Yelled and stood up,Ally stood up "If you just Didin't invite your Ass Hole friend Nick, this wouldn't happend" Ally Crossed her Arms Invite? "Wait you did it on purpose" Harry Yelled "Yeah i didin't know they have a Relationship" "They Don't have!" Camila shouted.

Louis's POV

My Friends are Confusing sometimes "Can You Stop Blaming Each Other" I Said, they all sat down and calming there self Well let's Stop this for a while.

*-*-*-*

The Next chapter will be all about Japan WOOHOO!!