Chapter 16: Tell me

Hiii! Sorry it took so long, I hope your not mad at me... I'm really sorry guys :( So here's Chapter 16: Tell me

Camila's P.O.V
I can sense that something bad is going on, I meant 2 weeks passed since Lauren died and she's happy right now I guess, up there. But I still can't understand why Louis haven't showed up. 2 weeks after, and still he isn't here. Me and the others are starting to get worried, who knows. Maybe Jessica took him.

Anyways, were also happy that Ally's okay now and she just got back home 3 days ago. We all looked wreck, especially zayn.

"Um camila?" I heard ally asked.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think it's weird that ever since Lauren died, louis haven't showed up too?"

It was true. "Look ally, you can't remember a single damn thing. But your right, do you know who was driving the truck?"

She nodded her head before taking a seat beside me, this is gonna be interesting. "I think... It was a she, with a cap. She had a stupid smirk on her face before she go and hit me."

A girl? Could it be Jessica? This is so fucked up, I never planned this to happen. Not a thing. I miss lauren and ally, the old ally who remembers everything. "Do you even remember a memory with us? Or even niall?"

She shook her head slowly, I smiled. Okay, just then Harry walked in the room with a stern face. "Camila, I need to talk to you." "Sure." I said, standing up as I go with Harry inside the kitchen.

Why is he so mad? "Are you cheating on me?" He asked. My eyes widen in suprise, "cheating? The hell harry? No!" I exclaimed rolling my eyes, he laughed in sarcasm. "An unknown number just sent me a picture with you and a random guy kissing!"

I still had the confused look in my face, I did not. "Shut up, I didin't cheat on you. Maybe I'm the one who should becareful, 'cause you fuck all the girls you meet!" I shouted at him. Tears streaming down my face.

"Okay that was low, even for you." He mumbled.

I took a step back, "I did not regret it." "Okay, this is over?" He asked. Looking at me.

He'll break up with me? We'll break up? "Yes. I don't wanna fight with you anymore!"

I walked out of the kitchen, and as I got out. Everyone was staring at me, I shook my head as the phone started ringing. I ran to the phone and answered it, putting it on speaker.

"Hello?" I said.

"Camila..." The voice said, it was a familliar 'she' voice. After seconds of thinking it was Jessica. "What do you want?"

"Not so fast, condolence for your friends."

Friends? What? "Friends?"

She laughed again

"Don't you know? Little tommo's with me. If you want him back, I want 100 thousand pounds."

"No, 50 thousand?"

"So not sold." She said and hung up.

She had him.

*****

Heyy, sorry again for taking it so long. Love you guys xo, Please read my up coming story. "Faith" Omgeeee, pleasseee love meh :( HAHHAHAHAHA love youuuu agaain and again and again my lil' crackers.