Chapter 4: World Concert Tour!

Lauren's POV

Its been Months later and were back to work. I didin't even text or call Zayn or even tweet him

back cause I just miss him so much, my thoughts were interupted cause my phone was ringing "Hellow" I answered my phone "Hey lauren its Simon you'll be having a World Concert Tour with One Direction cause you are both finalist on X factor and the tour bus will be there. And one more thing. No bringing Boyfriends!" Simon shouted at the End.

Camila's POV

I Heard lauren talking to simon

so I walk over her room, she was a little bit excited "Call the girls" She Said "Girls Meeting!" I Shouted

the girls came Running "Simon Said we will be having a World Tour with One Direction and No bringing boyfriends" Lauren explained, I was so happy Ally keep on screaming "Ally honey stop!" Normani yelled "I'm just so happy cause Niall won't bring her girlfriend!" Ally yelled.

Zayn's POV

I texted Lauren for a hundred times but she won't Reply, now were back to work, my phone rand i saw the caller I.D it was Uncle Simon so i press the green button "Oh hey uncle si" "Zayn i just wanted to tell you that you will be having a World Concert Tour with fifth harmony since the two groups are on X factor and the tour bus will be there now and one more thing No! bringing girlfriends!" Simon yelled so i hung

up "Boys have a good news!"

Harry's POV

"Boys have a good news!" Zayn yelled we all run to the living Room and sat on the couch Zayn was smiling like a fool "This is a good news but for niall no" Zayn started I was excited "We will be having a World Tour with Fifth Harmony and were not allowed to bring girlfriends" zayn said Camila woohoo i am way to excited I love my life thank you Uncle Simon!! "Well i can do that staying away from jessica its okay i can still text her or call or skype or tweet" Niall Smiled.

Normani's POV

A World Tour with One Direction

sounds great now we were packing again i'm Really Excited oh yeah i remember i'm Louis's girlfriend well we don't text much cause i was super busy and he was busy too "Hey Normani" Dinah hug me u hug her back "you excited" "Super i'm going to meet Liam again!" Dinah yelled I laugh the way she scream Once i was Done packing the girls were already downstairs "The Huge tour bus will be here" Camila said we were really Excited.

Louis's POV

At Last i'll see my girlfriend "Guys are you excited" I yelled from my Room "Super" Zayn yelled from the next Room i can tell he's Really excited to See lauren 'Again' well me i'm excited to Normani now i'm done packing I ran downstairs really excited i saw Niall hugging Jessica "Bye jess i'll miss you so much" Niall kiss her lips and hug her "Don't worry i'll find away to see you again" Jessica smiled.

Ally's POV

I'm Really Confused will be staying at the Hotel or at the tour bus i really need to Ask the girls about it "Girls are we staying at a hotel or Tour bus" I Ask Dinah shook her head she was laughing Lauren and Camila Hug me but i didin't hug back "Seriously" I Smiled Normani took my phone and play with it "hey you have your own phone" "A hotel Ally" Camila said.

Niall's POV

Now were going to pick up the girls yeah were going to do a tour on somewhere Australasia, Asia,Europe and North America super duper excited...Now there house in London is Huge, Zayn Rang the Doorbell the Door opened it was Lauren, Lauren fastly hug Zayn tight, when camila saw harry they hug they all hug but Ally "Hey Ally"

I waved at her, she waved back "Hi"

Dinah's POV

Yay! A World Concert Tour with One Direction Am i dreaming or what when i saw Liam i hug him Really tight "O my god i miss you so much" I Really did miss him

"Me too being away from you for months its like years" Liam Hug me Really Tight back everyone were talking and kissing, wait kissing it was Normani and louis "Why are you kissing?" Liam asked.

Liam's POV

We saw Louis And Normani Kissing. That's weird "Why are you kissing?" I asked weirdly, they both look at each other "There together" Lauren said while playing with zayn's hair "And you with zayn" Dinah ask she elbow me I smiled at her "Were friends" Zayn smiled "Guys were going to Leave!" Paul yelled, were going to leave for the World Concert Tour.

*-*-*-*-

Guys The Next Chapter will be there World Concert Tour..So For Me To Make The Next Chapter I Need 5 Votes Please.....

-BriannaFan-