Chapter: 9

I pull on a pair of pyjama bottoms before slowly making my way downstairs and out to my back yard, stopping a few meters from Jeff... He doesn't even turn around... 'What the fuck am I doing he's going to kill me!' I bite my lip and take a silent deep breath before talking....
"Jeff?.."
He doesn't give a response, or even move a muscle. I kneel down behind him nervously and slowly extend my hand to his shoulder. The second my hand makes contact with him he speaks:
"I'm sorry..."
I bite my lip thinking of what to say... He truly sounds sorry this time... He then continues
"Your aunt and uncle can come down for awhile, I won't hurt them... I couldn't do that..."
I narrow my eyebrows slightly now annoyed, "why not them?.." I hear him sniff and his voice cracks when he speaks, as sadness can be heard in his voice...
"It's not them personally... But I've already done too much to you..." He finishes this sentence with uneven breaths signifying he's crying... I slowly extend my other arm to his other shoulder and seeing how he doesn't react, I slide them around him, hugging him from behind as my head nuzzles on his shoulder looking at him. "It's okay..." I ensure him as he kisses my forehead, and rubs my arm reassuringly. I close my eyes as he kisses me and sigh, "wanna come back to bed?.." I ask still tired from the shock, he nods his head as I leave go of him, standing and walking to my room.
When we get there I slowly fall onto my bed, kicking my feet under the blanket as I cuddle into the pillow. The bed softens as he gets in behind me, I stay there silent but nothing happens...'what's he playing at?..' I slowly turn around to face him, to see that he was facing the other way, not even looking at me...
"Hey... You okay?" I question as as I rest my head on his arm, he slowly runs his hands through my hair, then trails his finger down my cheek, but still says nothing... I sit up then pull his shoulder so he's lying on his back, to see he's been crying, I instantly gasp as I stare at his eyes, 'He has no eyelids... How could he possibly cry...' I bite my lip, 'he's a serial killer... For him to cry there must be something wrong...' I lean in towards him, Jeff's teary eyes just stare, I softly kiss his lips, before nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck as I hug him tightly, "tell me... Please?.." I hear him sigh before kissing my head, and hugging me back,
"It's just... You're the only person who-*sniffs*-who has ever been this way with me... And that's all I do is put you through shit..." His deep voice cracks at the end as he begins to cry, which honestly broke my heart... As much as I hated him... This couldn't all be his fault if he still felt like this...
Pulling away I stand up and hold his hands to pull him up too, then I walk to the bathroom pulling him along, "why don't you have a nice shower? I'll give you some of my dads clothes to change into?.."
He nods his head, as he walks over to the shower bath, and turns on the taps, sitting down as his teary eyes stare at the tub filling up. I leave to my parents room, sighing as I pull open my fathers wardrobe... Tears fall from my eyes realising he'll never be there ever again... I grab a pair of pyjama bottoms for him and then walk back to the bathroom, the room is filled with steam, which slowly dissolves, revealing Jeff lying in the bath tub, with his head back staring at the ceiling.
"Hi..." I say as I place the trousers on the bathroom counter. He simply tilts his head to look at me then reaches out his hand to me, I take it in mine, feeling the warms of his skin from the hot bath and smile at him; feeling sorry for him.
"Join me?.."He questions. I bite my lip nervously and look away... Before he speaks again.
"Please... I promise I won't try anything..." His voice sounds deep and relaxed, almost tired, I leave go of his hand and blush as I pull off my clothes, throwing them aside as I step into the bathtub, gasping as the warm water hits my skin, as I continue to kneel down facing him. I take time to admire how beautiful his body was, pale, and a well toned chest, a few scars, which I found courage to run my fingers across the biggest.
"Got into a fight with EJ..." He says, almost as if he knew my interest. I stop for a minute staring at the scar as I think... 'Wait... If he's Jeff the killer... A creepypasta... Then does he mean Eyeless Jack?..' The question ponders in my head for ages... Until I explain it.
"Eyeless Jack?.."
He smiles softly, "are you one of those annoying fangirls?" He brings his arms out of the water and opens them, gesturing for a hug. I lie onto him, my breasts pressing against his naked chest and my head nuzzled into his neck, as I wrap my arms around him hugging him, I relax my legs and stretch them out so I'm practically lying in between Jeff's legs, on top of him. He wraps his arms around me and hugs me tightly as I talk.
"I'm not really a fangirl... I just have a sick sense of humour and find serial killers entertaining... Which is how I got into you and the creepypasta's... I thought you guys were bullshit?"
"Well, if we're 'bullshit' would you care to explain this situation?.."
I laugh softly, "I bet there are a few fangirls out there who would be pissed if they knew what was happening right now?.."
"A few?" He questions before kissing my forehead. I close my eyes and exhale a breath as the warm water, and Jeff's embrace soothes me. It was kinda nice... I mean... If he was like this all the time...