Chapter: 8

I woke up the next morning when I was thrown from my bed, by someone pulling my hair. I groaned in pain as my body hit the hard floor, my eyes shoot open in anger, "Jeff! What the fuc--argh!!"
Saying no more he kicks me in the stomach winding me, I begin to gasp for air, as he continues to grab me by my throat and picks me up, off of my feet. I bring my hands to his wrists trying to pull him off of me as he throws me to the wall, pain fills my whole back as I fall to the floor and begin to cry.
"Who the fuck is Andrew?!" He shouts down at me.
"Wh-what?.." I cry looking up feeling confused. He throws my phone hitting me smack in my lip, I instantly begin to feel it swell and taste blood; my teeth dug into my lip. I shakily pick up a phone and see a message from Andrew, My aunts boyfriend...

"Hey, (your name). Your aunt told me to text you, we're sorry about what happened... We're coming down to see if you're okay, we should be there by Friday. x "

I look back up to Jeff to see he's staring at me questionably. "It's my aunts boyfriend, they're coming down to see if I'm okay..."
He scowls his eyebrows.
"I know that! You dull fuck! What are you going to do about it?"
"J-Jeff I can't stop them?.."
"If you don't. I will."
Saying no more he storms out of my room and down the stairs. I look at my phone to see its only 6:32am, but there was no point in going back to sleep, instead I stand and walk to the bathroom, where I wash my face and brush my teeth, wincing as I do so when the mint flavouring burns my cut lip. I pull down the lid of the toilet and sit there, sighing as I hug my knees crying. 'How did I ever get caught up in this...'

I sit there for around 5 minutes, before I'm disturbed by the sound of a door opening, and then see the light out the garden come on, shining through the bathroom, signifying someone is out there. I stand and look out the window to see Jeff sat at the foot of where he buried Leigh. I debate on whether to go see him or not, before I change my mind and start to run a bath. I slowly step in, letting out a sigh as the warm water relaxes my body, almost making me forget everything... I close my eyes and rest my head in the back of the bath, wondering what I am going to do...

(Okay, I just did a short chapter because I wanted to ask you guys something, basically I'm thinking of starting a Roleplay group on kik? it will basically be you can choose your favourite anime/creepypasta character and just Roleplay xD what's your opinions on this?.. And if I was, I need to be able to have someone in the group as a first member to open it, so private mail or leave your kik name in the comments if your interested in being the first member :)

OKAAAY! 😂 I would just like to inform you that the KIK roleplay group is set up, just type #hisyounghighness into the search bar, and it should send you to the group, here you can roleplay with me and other people who enjoy my work :) I hope to see you guys soon! I would really like to get to know you guys :) )