Chapter: 3

(okay by the way, if you by any chance want to read one of my fanfics that I literally spend days making sure that everything is correct xD I even planned it all out, this if I'm honest is just of the top of my head xD that one won't be smutt, although there will be some scenes just not as often as this, ~ anyways if your interested here's the link ~ http://w.tt/1Gpsb1k
It's on my other account which I use for fanfictions which are not smutt/lemons, if the link doesn't work, just write down = @MissCreepsNeko
Then ~~ Self Righteous Suicide for a Serial Killer (tongue twister name right :') )

~~ time skip to end of school day ~~
I get home after a normal... well... As normal as it could've been day at school, and let myself into my house. My parents must've already left because they weren't here. I walk up to my room and pack my bag for going over to Leigh's. Get my purse and then leave for Leigh's. We agreed to meet at the bus stop around the block from my house, then both walked to his house. He opens the door and smiles as I walk in. (God Damn the new wattpad. I just published this and it wasn't even finished :( plus this next part is literally me everything I go to a friends house, sorry if it's out of your character...)
I walk in and follow him upstairs to his bedroom where place my bag on the floor next to his door and dive on his bed,
"Make yourself comfortable" he says with a laugh as he sits by his desk and opens his laptop.
"What'ya doing?" I say laughing as I sit up and look at him,
"Trying to find something..." I head him clicking the mouse and think it best not to ask, leaning over to my bag I grab a packet of (choose sweets) and place one in mouth before looking around his room.
"Your room looks bigger?.."
He ignores my comment and continues clicking his mouse, and typing something down. I sigh and lie back on his bed looking up to the ceiling.
"Leigh"
He ignores me... I roll onto my side and look at him.
"Leeeeeighhhh" I lengthen his name hoping for even a turn of his head. still nothing. ignorant cow.
"Hello, my dear Leigh, 'tis awfully hot right now..."
I sit up and slide my jacket down my arms like one of those sexy women in the old dramas... still nothing.
"Well fuck you."
I hear him laugh under his breath as I say that, but he still continues to search for whatever it was he was searching for. I decide to go and investigate to see that he is on a news channel...
"...You always have had a rather... How would you say?.. Boring? Sense of enjoyment?" I say with a blank face trying to act blunt, which earns me a dig in the arm. "ouch."
"No... have you seen the new video going viral of Jeff the killer?.."
I shake my head, but as I do I picture the image of Jeff the killer... With his white hoodie... but there's no way that could've been him... He's not even real?!
"Ahh... Here it is."
Leigh shows me a video of 'Jeff' walking down a street, his white hoodie, stained with red, black jeans, and you could faintly make out his grunion the dim street light... I feel my heart begin to race faster and my breathing becomes uneven... The similarity was uncanny, I was almost certain it was Jeff last night now... but... I feel a tear fall down my cheek. shit... I can't cry... Leigh will--
"Hey... why are you crying?.." He stands up and hugs me resting his chin on my head.
"I'm fine..."
"You sure as hell are not fine. You were crying today too, tell me what is wrong or I'll tell your parents."
"Leigh there's nothing wrong..."
"Yes there is!"
"I can't tell you anyway!"
"Why not?!"
"... I don't want you getting hurt... " I begin to cry more thinking of what Jeff had said...
"I won't let anyone hurt you... please"
I sigh knowing that I'll have to tell him at least something... and it was true... he wouldn't let anyone hurt me... Which was his problem...
"Even if I could I don't know how I'd tell you..."
he picks me up before sitting against the headboard of his bed hugging me, "how about you start from the beginning?.."
"I...I was home alone last night and someone came into the house... They had a knife... And knew where my parents were... They said if I told anyone then... that person along with me would die..."
I begin to cry harder knowing that my life was now on the line.... Along with Leigh's...
"Why didn't you go to the police?! who was this!"
"That's why... people would think I was crazy I couldn't!"
"Why not?.."
"Because it was Jeff the killer..."

Hahaa
Cliff Hanger...

Until death do us part... (Jeff the killer x reader Lemon!)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें