My American asshole (Chapter 15)

Começar do início

"Put me down. And how the hell am I an asshole. You're the asshole here," Dillon says back.

"I'm the asshole. I'm not the one stealing people's boyfriends," Nash yells back.

"Ha. What boyfriends? From what I see you and Skate were the assholes."

"How was I an asshole?"

"I don't know. Maybe kissing other girls in front of Cam, talking about how hot a chick was, or having sex with other girls. Mean while Cam is there having his heart crush in silence. Now who is the real asshole." Nash was silent to Dillon's comment. He looked guilty of what he did.

I feel bad for Cam. To see the love of your life doing that in front of you. Shawn has only had a few relationships, but he has never kissed another guy in front of me. Yeah I may have seen him, but that was because I was observing him intensely. Now I feel bad because I basically flaunted all my relationships in front of him. If he did have any feelings for me then I may have hurt them when I did that.

I get brought out of thought by a scream. I turn and see Dillon on the ground and Nash holding his shoulder. "What the Hell man?"

"I told you to put me down," Dillon says with a smirk. He picks up one of his leather gloves and stands.

"What happened," I ask. "I kind of zoned out."

"This asshole fucking touched my shoulder and I felt an intense pain," Nash tells me.

"Don't be a baby. It wasn't that bad," Dillon says rolling his eyes.

Nash steps closer to Dillon. "What did you do to me?"

Andrea steps in front of them. "Dillon's power is heighten sensitivity to a degree where sometimes a simple touch can hurt like a bitch."

"Why do you think I wear so much clothing," Dillon adds.

"Wait. But I punched him once," Nash tells Andrea confused. "I don't remember that kind of pain."

"Yeah you were wearing a glove. You were dressed up as Michael Jackson remember," Dillon tells him.

"If you can't touch anybody then how were you going to be in a relationship with Sammy or Cam," Jc asks.

Dillon rolls his eyes and touches the arch of his nose. "I didn't want them. I just saw how much they were hurting for stupid fucks who don't know what they have." He pretended to be annoyed, but when I saw his eyes I could see the pain and sadness in them. "Anyways it doesn't matter."

It goes silent after that. Till Brent decides to break it. "So who's next?"

Shawn p.o.v.

"Well it's nice to meet you, but we really have to go," I say to the two strangers.

The girl smirked. "I don't think so." She holds a plastic ball in front of her. She stares at it till a purple laser comes out of her eyes and the ball starts glowing purple. She then throws it at us and we all jump out of the way. The ball bounces up and then blows up.

"Hey. What the hell," Ashton screams standing protectively in front of Luke.

"I told you. You guys aren't leaving," she says holding another ball. "Next time I won't miss."

"Now follow us and nobody will get hurt," the police man says. I see Luke pull out a sharpie from his back pocket and makes sure the other guys don't see.

"And if we don't," Cam asks.

"I can't guarantee your safety," he says smirking.

"So we're suppose to trust the people who are threatening us. Mmmm. I don't think so."