You are Beautiful

Hey! 

Third chapter is here! :D I hope you enjoy reading it :)

Picture to the side ----> Michelle Pfeiffer as Rachel :D

_____________________________________________________________________________

It's been raining continuously for the past two hours and since then I have been trying to muster the courage to go to Rach and go something romantic, like take her and dance with her in the rain. I know she would love that. For some reason ever since my talk with Lucy every time I look at Rach, I am that 20 year old boy who laid eyes on her for the first time. My heart beating suddenly starts so fast that I am afraid at she can hear me. My palms all sweaty and clammy. My mind gets all foggy and if she comes anywhere closer to me, my breath just gets caught at the throat. When we go to bed, I am literally dying inside. I feel so nervous like I felt the first time we made love. It is all so over whelming for me and I think I will die soon with a heart attack at this rate.

A week has passed since my talk with Lucy. I haven't come up with a plan yet but I got a clue of what I should do. I should dig up our past, remember those amazing moments we had together and figure out all the good things I did. Then, I simply use them again and I am gold. I just don't know where or how to start. Right now Rach is in the kitchen making dinner. She has been humming some tune and every time I look at her, I see her swaying her hips slightly.

 I get from where I was sitting and walk towards the stereo and begin to look for song CD's. I finally find what I had been looking for. I put the CD in and it starts playing "At Last" by Etta James  It was the song to which we had our first dance. That's is a whole other story to tell.

At last 

My love has come along

My lonely days are over

And life is like a song

 As the music started to play, Rach turned around, surprised. I slowly walked up to her, take one of her hands and place it on my shoulder while I hold the other in my hand. I slowly saw my hips, as she joins me. I look into her eyes and it's filled with surprise and happiness. I slowly slide my hands to her hips and she moves her hands behind my neck. She slightly shivers at my touch and that action makes me excited. The thought that even after so many years, my simple touch affects her so much makes me ecstatic. I take one of her hands from behind my neck again and slowly twirls her and then, I dip her. I bend forward and capture her lips in a slow passionate kiss.

*---------------------------------------------------------------*

Well, at least that is what I should have done.But like said, this new- found nervousness around her didn't let me do any of that. I wonder if it would have turned out as great in reality as in my head cause that kiss was really something. I just being really pathetic. She is why wife. I have done more than kiss her. I have danced with her a million times. It shouldn't be affecting me so much. I sighed and turned my attention to the window and stared outside. The rain always reminds me of the day my life changed- the day I met Rach.

Destiny. That has to be what led me to her. I have nothing but my luck and God to thank for bringing her into my life. It happened when I was still in uni. I was always the fun, party- loving, crazy guy. The only tag that didn't accompany with the party- loving attitude of mine was that of a player. There was no way I could be a player. I was always a friend for the girls. It was not because I wasn't good looking or anything. I just was not a flirting, one night stand type of guy. As far as having relationship is concerned, I was nervous around new people so I could never muster the courage to ask a girl I just met on a date. Once the girl got to know me, I was the friend. It was really frustrating sometimes but I always knew God had a plan for me.