Preference #19 Crying

Start from the beginning

"The people on Twitter," he gulped between sobs, handing you his phone. You typed in his password - your birthday, and logged into the app.

@FolieAuFuckFallOutBoy: People always say that they miss the old, fat @PatrickStump. Looks like they're getting what they wanted!

@XxStumpHateClubxX: Remember when @PatrickStump was skinny? Me either! It was sooooo long ago!

@FallOutBitches: How in the world is someone as beautiful as @YourTwitterName still with someone as gross as @PatrickStump? Am I right?

"Oh, baby," you wrapped Patrick in a hug. "You're not fat, you're perfect. You're going to get sick if you don't eat. If you want to loose weight, you have to do it the healthy way, and I think that you don't even have to do that."

"Y-you really think so?"

"Of course," you nodded, kissing his cheek. "Now how about we go eat and watch these movies?"

"That sounds perfect," he smiled for the first time in a long time, and that made you smile too.

Andy:
"Hey babe, have you seen my-" he looked up from his phone and at you, and let out a gasp. "Holy shit, are you okay?"

"No, I'm not," you sniffed, dabbing at your eyes with a tissue. "They're dead."

"Princess, calm down," he raced down next to you, and pulled you in a hug. "Who's dead?"

"(You're Favorite TV Show Character)," you answered seriously.

"(Y/F/TV/S/C)?" He questioned, pulling your body away from his, and looking you into the eyes. "From that show you like to watch?"

"Yes!" You cried out, bursting into a fresh set of tears.

"Seriously? You're this upset over that?"

"You don't understand! They were important to me!"

"I know they were," he sighed, pulling you close once again.

"The directors were like '(Y/N), do you like this character?' And I was like 'yeah, I love that character!' and then they set them on fire!"

"I don't think it happened like that!" He chuckled.

"It's not funny!" You slapped his arm.

"Okay, ow! We'll have a funeral for
(Y/F/TV/S/C), alright? We'll invite the guys over, and we'll send them off properly."

"I think they'd like that very much."

"Good. I think there's a new movie out with that actor in it, if you want to go."

"I'll grab my coat!" You jumped up excitedly, running to the closet. "If they die I swear to God..."

Joe:
"Joe?" You gently knocked on the bedroom door, before peering your head into the room. He had just gotten off the phone with the doctor.

His back had been hurting for a few months now, so a couple of days ago, he went to the doctor to get it x-rayed. Half an hour ago, you got a call requesting to speak to Joe immediately. You gave him the phone and the privacy you knew he deserved, while you started dinner.

"Y-yeah?" He voice cracked from where he was sitting on the bed, his back facing you. Something seemed off about his voice.

"Everything okay, baby?"

"No," he shook his head. "No, it's not."

"What's wrong?" You rushed over to him, wrapping your arm around him. He rested his head on your shoulder and the warm wetness from his cheeks revealed that he was crying.

"I have to get surgery," he sniffed. "Tomorrow morning. They want it done as soon as possible."

"Oh, baby," you cooed, rubbing his arm soothingly. "We're going to get through this together. You're so strong. This will just be a little bump in the road, I know it will."

"(Y/N), the recovery time is a month," he explained with a shaky sigh. "And they want me to take it easy for six months after that. I'm going to miss the tour."

"Joe, I'm so sorry."

"S'not your fault," he shrugged.

"And it's not yours either. You have to look on the bright side at times like these. At least you won't be in pain once you recover."

"That's true," he gave you a small smile.

"And I'm going to spend the whole recovery time right next to you, no matter what."

"Thanks." He was wearing a full grin, and you kissed his nose.

"You call the guys, and I'll get your hospital bag ready."

"Sounds like a plan," he nodded. "And hey, thanks for cheering me up."

"It's my job. Now get calling," you instructed.

"Ma'am yes ma'am!"

"Now I have to thank you," you wrapped yours arms around his neck, and planted a kiss on your lips. "For being my boyfriend."