Chapter 5

Dipper's POV

I can't believe it. Y/n has to be a demon.

"It all make sense. The red eyes, the fact that she knows so much, she called Mabel Shooting Star!" I said, listing the things on my fingers.

The Stans looked at each other. 

"Let's ask." Mabel suggested.

I sighed, and we made our way back to the living room, only to see Bill and Y/n talking.

Bill's POV

"Wow Y/n." I said after the Pines were gone.

"You gave away way to much!" I exclaimed.

She sighed. "I know. Just, sometimes, I can't stop what I say." She said, puffing her cheeks. She looked adorable.

"I had to say something, I mean, like, I couldn't let them make fun of you, because they thought you liked me like that." She said.

I turned red. "Yeah, I like you as like, a friend," I said, a little sad at the last part. To be honest, I kinda like her, I mean the way she gets fire in her eyes when she's mad, she's just so beautiful.

"Yeah, just friends," she said, looking away. I could have sworn she was disappointed.

The Pines cane back in the room.

"Hey Y/n," Mabel started.

"We got to ask you something." Dipper said seriously.

"What?" She asked, sitting up.

"Well, are you a demon?" Mabel asked, her hands behind her back.

Y/n started to laugh. "Guys, you guys spend to much time watching TV shows. If course I'm not a demon." Y/n lied.

Dipper's eyes widened. "Your hair! The tips are on fire!" He yelled, pointing at her hair.

I looked at her. Sure enough, the tips of her hair were on fire.

I was able to read her mind.

'Damn it Cipher! What the heck do I do now?!'

'Don't know. That was your fault.' I thought back.

She glared at me, her eyes flashing with flames.

Unfortunately for her, the Pines took noticed.

Mabek gasped. "Y/n! What's with your eyes?" Mabel asked, pointing.

Y/n eyes turned back to her normal red ones. 

"What do you mean?" She asked, laughing nervously, which caused even more strands if her red hair to catch fire.

The family backed up. 

I laughed. "Wow Y/n, you can't control your powers that well." I said.

She glared at me once again, but this time her eyes full of flames, her hair on fire and her tye-dye shirt glowing. 

She held her hand up, and a small flame raced along her palm, she smiled a sinister smile, showing her pointed teeth.

She grabbed my collar, her knuckled turning white from her grip.

"Listen Cipher, you said you wouldn't tell, know tell me if you did." She hissed.

"No." I said. I liked it when she got mad.

"If you're lying, and if I find out," she started.

"You're going to burn me?" I asked, smiling a bit. That was a mistake.

Instead of red flames, she now had white flames. She threw me to the ground. She started hovering in the air, her hair, along with every other aspect of her, was white.

The Pines backed to the wall, they were obviously scared.

She saw them move, and faced them, her flames getting brighter.

"Y-Y/n, t-this isn't you," Mabel said, quivering.

Y/n blinked a couple of times before lowering to the ground, her eyes, hair, and clothes returning to their normal state.

Her eyes widened in horror. Her hands went over her mouth, and she ran out the door, and out in the woods, her hands over her face, crying.