Chapter 2

Mabel's POV

I was getting ready for Y/n's visit, you know, setting out the usual, glitter, sparkles, sweaters, my bedazzle gun, and of course, Waddles!

"Hey, Mabel, you didn't  tell her where the shack is." Dipper said.

"Oh." I said, banging my head on the wall.

"Anyway, I think that it's a good thing that she isn't coming, she doesn't seem normal." Dipper said, sitting on the couch.

"Oh come on! Sometimes I don't think your normal." I said.

Stan and Ford walked in the room.

"Why are you two fighting?" Ford asked.

"Dipper and I met someone yesterday, and he thinks she's weird, but come to think about it, he's weird too!" I said.

"What about her makes you think she's weird?" Stan asked.

"Well, she has red eyes, she can talk to creatures in the forest, she knew Bill was a dream demon, and she knew I sneeze like a kitten!" Dipper exclaimed.

"Ok, I can explain the red eyes: she could be wearing contacts that have different color iris." Stan said.

"And she could know Bill from somewhere else." Ford said.

Bill decided to visit. "No! I've never seen that person in my life!" Bill exclaimed, floating above Dipper.

"Wait, you two were with Bill yesterday?" Ford asked.

"Well, no, not at first. He decided to visit." Dipper explained.

Bill shrugged.

Someone knocked at the door.

"No, it can't be," Dipper mumbled.

I walked over to the door, and opened it, to reveal Y/n. She had a red tye-dye shirt, black tights, and black sneakers. She was a red head, like Wendy, but the tips of her hair were black. Her red eyes shined with excitement.

"How did you find the Shack? I forgot to give you directions." I said.

She chuckled. "I know my around these woods very well." She said.

I smiled. "Come on in! I want you meet my Grunkles, and my pig!" I said, dragging her into the living room.

"This is my Grunkle Stan, my Grunkle Ford, and this is Waddles." I introduced her to everyone, and showed her Waddles.

"He's adorable! But, my name is Y/n, Y/n L/n." She said, facing my Grunkles, and petting Waddles.

The four boys (including Bill), observed her.

"Uh, could you not stare at me, it's getting me uncomfortable." She said, backing up a little.

Bill's eyes widened, and he started to laugh.

"What?" Y/n asked.

"I know you secret!" Bill said, floating down next to her.

Y/n's POV

Damn you stupid demon, I thought to my self.

He figured out that I was a demon too. But instead of admitting it, I decided to play it dumb.

I gave a very confused face.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Don't play dumb, Y/n. You know exactly what I'm talking about." He said, putting an arm around my waist. I blushed a tiny bit and moved away from him.