Chapter 8

KILLIAN POV

In that moment it was as if the whole world had stopped. I watch as they gave one final shock to wake her up. Then I saw her monitor begin to beep normally again it was like my heart had jumped out of its chest. As I dropped to the ground. I watch numb as they readjust her into a hospital gown and lay a blanket on her. I am unmoving frozen from the shock of what just occurred. I nearly lost her again. This time would have been permanent. Out of the corner of my eye I see Liz walk over. She bends down and in front of me.
"What happened?" She asks voice firm.
"I I I don't know."
"I hope you aren't causing this." She gives me a look trying to get something out of me. 'Does she know?'
"I'm not. Pirates honor." Her eyes go wide I almost see a smirk.
"Pirates honor?" She holds the slight smirk.
"Something my grandfather used to say." I say.
"Was he a pirate?" She asks.
"No sailor." Well that was the partial truth. She just shakes her head.
"We need to move hallie to a hospital room. A separate one so we can monitor her.
"But she doesn't want to be away from her father."
"I know, but there is nothing we can do. If she stays stable for 24 hours we will move her back."
"Ok." I agree. She calls in the hospital staff and they move her out. I follow closely and watch as they lay her down. She looks so fragile. So pale. They hook up the machines and then walk out. I scoot the chair closer to her. I look at her giving a small smile. My beautiful pirate princess. I push the strand of hair off her face and kiss her forehead.
   "It'll be alright princess. Papa is here. Papa is here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been sitting with Lillianna for a few hours when I hear a knock at the door. I turn and see them and I nod for them to come in.
      "HALLIE!" The boy yells. We both shush him. And he looks down.
     "It's alright to be excited lad you just have to quiet down abit seeing as they want her to sleep." He nods. The blond lady turns to me.
"I'm sorry about him he has been really worried about his friend." I smile shyly.
"It's alright." She smiles.
"Can I talk to you in the hallway?" She asks. I nod and follow her out. "Is he really her father?" I nearly start choking at her words.
"What?"
"It's just she looks nothing like him." She responds. It is true she bares zero resemblance to him but I can't say anything about that.
"Maybe she was adopted." That is partially true I guess.
       "Do we know where the mother is?" 'Dead' I think in my head.
        "Why do you want this information?" My eyebrow raises.
          "My friend thinks she can wake him up." She blurts then looks down and around avoiding my gaze.
          I give my best fake shock voice. "What! This man has been in a coma for a long time and she thinks she can just walk in here and wake him."
"It was Henry's idea." She mumbles almost out of shame.
"Now we are entertaining the fancies of an 11 year old boy?" I cross my arms careful with the prosthetic. Hooks aren't really the best thing to wear around town in this world.
"Please it is worth a try and if it works at least hallie will have her father back." She pleads. I feel a bit of anger surge. 'Except her father is right here.' I think referring to myself.
"It's worth a try." I say.
"Great. I am forever in-debt to you."
"I will remember that." I pause in effort to hear her name.
"Emma emma swan." She smiles.
"Nice to meet you Emma Swan. The name is killian Killian jones."
"It was a pleasure to meet you Killian."
"Likewise Ms.Swan." She smiles nods and we go inside and see Henry and Lillianna. Henry has Lilliannas hand in his.
"You have got to wake up hallie. Who is going to walk with me to school or listen to me read the stories out of my book. He's back for you Hallie. Your real Papa is back for you. He is so sorry and he loves you a lot so you have to wake up." I feel myself tear up abit at the last words. He knows the truth. I see him kiss her hand. I smile. "My best friend has to wake up because there is still a lot for me in this life  and I still need your help." I smile and finally walk inside.
"hello lad." I smile and turn seeing emma on the phone.
"Hello." He smiles then turns to look at me. Then I see his smile widen. "You know you rememeber the other world!" He says. I shush him.
"Yes I do."
"You came back for her." He smiles.
"If that book is any good it will tell you.."
"You've been looking for her for a while." I nod.
"I'm going to get my mom to break the curse so you can have your daughter back fully. But guess what!" He gets excited.
"Yes lad?" I ask raising my eyebrow crossing my arms.
"Her pirate persona is returning." My eyes go wide.
"What?" My heart races abit.
"I think she is starting to remember."
"How?" I ask slightly confused.
"Her memory already had a slight alteration before the curse hit so I believe the curse had a counter effect which is finally taking effect." I feel my heart sink.
"Who?" Before I could finish my sentence. Swan walks in.
"Alright Henry lets go." She says. "Thanks for letting him see her." She smile as Henry collects his items. Meh smiles at me and follow his mom out the door. I take my spot next to Lillianna.
~~~~~~ a few hours later~~~
   It's been a few hours and I am still waiting for Lillianna to wake up. Earlier Liz came in and told me she was in a comatose state. It was nothing major according to her. Then I see a shift in Lilliannas heart rate. She could be waking up soon. Then she begins yelling.
     "PAPA DONT LET HER TAKE ME!" She begins to thrash. I pull her into my arms. The nurses run in and I send them off. It's a nightmare. I pull her into my arms and begin to rock back and forth. I see she is crying.
       "No no princess papa is here it's alright I won't let her take you again." I hold her tight. I lay her down when her heart begins to slow. I wipe the tears from her face. "Come on princess wake up for papa." I squeeze her hand. "Please Lillianna." I squeeze her hand again. I almost loose hope but then I feel her squeeze back.
     "Papa." I almost feel a burst of joy. "Where is my papa?" My heart sinks.
    "He is still in his room."
    "Where am I?" I sit by her and answer.
     "you are in your hospital room. You had a rough night."
    "I had a nightmare. A women tried to take me." She says becoming abit more alert.
   "It's alright it's over now."
   "you were there." I get more alert trying to calm her down.
    "She said you were the reason she was taking me."
    "It's alright just calm down."
     "It felt so real." She starts breathing I go to reach for her hand and then she pushes me away.
      "WHY WERE YOU IN MY DREAM?!?!" She yells.
      "It's nothing." I say.
       "WHAT ARENT YOU TELLING ME!" She backs away.
      "Nothing darling."
       "I WANT YOU OUT!" She yells.
       "li-Hallie calms down." I say reaching for her. She pushes me away and backs off the bed. She falls from the bed. I run over to her and she scoots away. She screams. The doctor comes in and the nurses come in. They see her on the floor and pull me away.
       "I WANT HIM OUT! I WANT HIM OUT!" She yells as I am pulled into the hallway. I feel a stinging sensation on my cheek and I see Liz.
      "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!" She yells as I watch them sedate Lillianna. She puts up a real fight. Then I feel another sting. "ANSWER ME!"