What is Happening?

KILLIAN POV
   "I think so." I say running my hands through her hair.
   "How did you do it?" She asks almost accusingly. Does she know?
"I don't fully know." I lie. "I just kept repeating I am here, and holding her close. Maybe she just needed the human contact."
"We need to admit her into the hospital." She said crossing her arms.
"What! Why?" I calm down abit. She raises an eyebrow.
"She may be really sick and need help."
"NO no no and no." She almost looked proud yet annoyed like she waiting for something.
"Who do you think you are?!?" She yells almost sarcastically. I am very confused.
"Someone who cares!" I see her grit her jaw. "I have been here only a week and have cared for more properly then you have in years. "She crosses her arms as she listens. "She has grown up to fast. When was the last time this girl's well being was put first? All this girl does is care for that bloody man!?!" I bang my real hand on the wall. Liz's eyes go wide. "That girl has had no time to be a child." Liz's eyes soften then I feel her wrap her arms around me. "I'm going to be her guardian angel." She holds me tighter then let's go I see she is tearing up. I smile slightly. "Don't admit her yet." I plead. She nods.
"It's been so long since she had someone like you. Some to act like her parent." She puts an emphasis on parent my heart skips a beat. "She doesn't talk to many. Just Henry and I. And that teacher of hers. Mary Margaret. And even then she doesn't really give much information to us about how she is really feeling." She gives a sad smile.
"I hope she will do that with me." I say hoping she doesn't hate me when she realizes who I am.
"I'm sure she will she seemed to really like you." She says smiling. I smile back. If you only knew. I think sadly. "Please don't break her heart. I don't think she can take anymore loss."
"I'll try. I don't plan on leaving anytime soon." I say smiling hopefully.
"Good cause if you hurt her. I will make your life hell." My eyes go wide. Yet I feel happy cause even though she is threatening my life. She is threatening it to protect my daughter and that's okay.
"I will take great care of her." I say reassuring her. She smiles.
"Alright. I'll go grab a heart rate monitor for her and be right back." She says as she walks out of the room.
  I turn to Lillianna and see her laying on the pull out couch I fix the cover her mother bought for her that I kept all this time and gave to her abit ago when I first found my way here. I run my real hand through her hair. Her black and long some of it was on her face. Did I do this to her? Did I do something to trigger her nightmares? She begins to whimper in her sleep.
"Shhhh papa is here papa is here." I say. I scoot next to her and I see her scoot closer to me. I smile. We stay like that for abit until Liz walks in with the monitor.
  "Sorry it took so long I had to help with a little baby." I smile.
"It's alright. I've just been comforting her." She smiles.
"That's really nice of you."
"It's nothing." I smile. I scoot off and watch as Liz clips the heart rate monitor on her finger. Liz smiles at me and then walks out of the room. I sit in the chair that I pull up next to her as sleep over takes me and I fall asleep holding her hand.

~<<<<<~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>
LILLIANNA/HALLIE POV

  My eyes flicker open, and I feel something pinching my finger. A heart rate monitor beeps in the background. Then I hear a snore. My eyebrows furrow. 'Killian?' I see him sleeping in a chair.
"Killian? Killian. Wake up."
"Hmmm hmmm what?" He said as his eyes begin to flicker open. "Oh lord I fell asleep." He cracks his neck.
"What are you doing here?" I question.
"You had a bad night." He smiles sadly.
"You came to see if I was okay?" I smile weakly.
"Of course." I hug him as he says that. He is slowly helping me up but I feel a pain shoot through my head. The hug feels so familiar. I think as everything goes black.