Chapter 1 - Kidnapped Wali Girlfriend

Start from the beginning

They soon got in the car and drove home.

Shravan's family was extremely excited to have them. His parents had already accepted Shravan's relationship and decision to marry Sanya. Wedding was set for the following month. The couple was told not to meet each other during the time period. However, the two young hearts couldn't keep apart.

The second night, Shravan snuck into Sanya's room.

"What are you doing here?!" she whisper-yelled when she saw her fiancé jump in her room from the window.

"I missed you," he said, pulling her arm. Sanya fell against Shravan's chest. He leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

"You're going to get us in trouble, Mr. Sethi," she said, jagging her forefinger in his chest.

He played with a loose strand of her hair. "It's okay, soon-to-be Mrs. Sethi."

"Shray," she called him by his popular nickname in America, "leave before someone finds us. I want to follow the traditions and culture, so I can please everyone."

"What about pleasing me?" Shravan said offended.

She pushed him away, trying to keep a stright face but failing. "Leave," she said breaking out in a grin.

"No, we're leaving together," he said. "I want to take you out for ice cream." She narrowed her eyes at him. As a supermodel, she didn't eat foods like ice cream (her favorite). However, whenever she received an opportunity, she didn't drop it. "Just a little bit. Please. Half an hour. That's it."

"Twenty minutes," she said in a finalized tone.

Ten minutes later, Shravan and Sanya were sitting in an ice cream shop, enjoying their dessert.

"Sanya, can I tell you something?" Shravan asked. Sanya nodded. Shravan stopped eating and put a hand over his girlfriend's. "You changed my view on models being snobby witches." Sanya chuckled. "I'm so glad I stole you before someone else could. Frankly speaking, no one--and I mean no one--has ever been so close to me. No one has ever just been there for me like you." Sanya squeezed his hand and kept herself composed. She and Shravan had a shaky beginning but once they got to know each other more closely, they were impossible to pull apart. She was a supermodel for his company. "I--I really can't believe we're getting married. I love you so damn much."

"I love you, too, Shray," she said smiling.

The couple quickly finished their ice creams and hurried to get home. In his rush, Shravan bumped into a little girl. The child's ice-cream spilled on Shravan's hands. Sanya laughed at her fiancé. He stuck his tongue out at Sanya.

"My ice cream," the poor kid cried.

"Sanya, can you go and start the car?" Shravan asked. She gave me a nod. He handed her the keys. Sanya left after giving him a swift kiss on the cheek. "Meanwhile, I'll buy you," Shravan turned to the crying girl, "a new ice cream."

Quickly, Shravan got the girl a new ice cream and cleaned himself with napkins. Sanya was waiting for him, leaning against the car door. Just as Shravan got out of the shop, he received a hard, painful blow to the back of his head.

His vision blurred. Shravan's eyes widened and then slowly shut down. In this, he heard Sanya scream and try to rush towards him. But someone in full black attire and a mask grabbed her and pushed her inside the car.

The kidnapper drove away with Sanya, leaving an unconscious Shravan behind.

***

When Shravan woke up, he felt a throbbing pain in his cranium. He held the side of his head and tried to sit up.