All Eyes Open Part 2

Start from the beginning

All she had on was underwear. I found her shirt and put it over her, and Cordell lifted her up and took her to their dorm.

Kelly

I jumped up when I felt water hit my face and breathed in. My throat was so dry, I could barely breathe.

I looked around in my room, at Kyron, Jordyn and Cordell staring at me.

"What the fuck just happened." I caught my breath.

"You were out for ten hours." 'Dell said.

I looked on the other side of my bed, and Jayda was holding Cari.

"What's wrong with her." I touched Cari's leg and she didn't move.

"Most likely they gave you both strong doses of ecstasy, so since that's an opiate we gave you both naloxone to reverse it." Jayda stroked her hair. "But you've woken up, so she should be too."

"The hell is your major?" Kyron asked Jayda.

"Same thing as Cari, nursing."

"Where was Cari?" I questioned and Kyron shrugged while Cordell shook his head.

"Zahir was... I don't even know what he was about to do with her, but she was just about naked." Jordyn spoke up.

I laughed a little as everyone stared at me. "You joking right?" I asked and Jordyn shook her head no.

"Him and Brittani bout to get they asses beat." I sat up straight and I felt a hand touch my thigh.

Jayda grinned a little at Cari. She was awake, but still had her eyes closed.

"Stop yelling." she mumbled as she faced my way and I pulled her into my lap.

Her eyes fluttered open and I pecked her lips.

"I'ma be back." I lifted her off my lap.

"If you're about fuck someone up... I wanna come too." she said and I laughed.

"Put on some pants first." I said and she got up and went to my dresser and put on my basketball shorts.

I could tell Cordell and Kyron didn't see her like that, cause they didn't even peek.

"Shit, lemme come. It's been a minute." Cordell chuckled.

"Me too, I don't play about my baby." Jayda hugged Cari.

"Gay asses," me and 'Dell said as Jordyn hugged them too.

"Well y'all ain't gone leave my ass out." Kyron fixed his shirt.

"Yes we can. Stay here." Jordyn rolled her eyes at him and I looked at Cordell.

"Don't ask." 'Dell laughed and shook his head.

"Man it wasn't even that serious." Kyron mumbled.

"She shows up randomly, claiming you're still together, you didn't even break up the fight until it was too late, but it's not that serious." Jordyn rolled her eyes. "Whatever we had, is done."

Kyron rolled his eyes and tried to act like he didn't care but his face told all. I got up from the bed as Cari put on her shoes and pulled her hair into a bun.

"I ain't with that jumping shit." I told 'Dell and Kyron.

Only once have we 'jumped' but it was two against three so that doesn't count. One nigga caught Kyron off guard and Cordell tried to stop it, then some nigga started fighting 'Dell so I got in that shit too.