24. Bonus Chapter pt. 2

Start from the beginning

I whine softly when he pulls away from the kiss, but it soon turns into a moan when he starts to kiss down my neck. I cling onto him and gasp when I suddenly feel his hands on my breasts, squeezing them and massaging them gently.

I arch into his hands, not even registering the fact the he used the front clip and unhooked my bra, pushing it aside. I mewl a little when I feel his hands on my naked chest, pinching and twisting my nipples a little.

I screw my eyes shut tighter as I let him play with them as well as enjoy his lips on my neck, teasing and biting the skin there, I am sure he left a few hickies. I bite my lip as he starts to kiss lower and lower until he reaches the top of my breast.

I suck in a breath as his tongue runs over the top of my nipple, making me arch up. He pushes my hips back down and keeps me pinned down and slowly sucks my pink bud into his mouth, twirling his tongue around it, making it hard.

He changes the nipples than and does the same with the other one. Moans after moans leave my lips as I tangle my fingers into his hair and tug on it a little. He lifts his head and looks after me. "I love this two, cara. You have such a beautiful body." He whispers, making me blush darkly and avoid the eye contact.

He chuckles a little before kissing me again. His hand travels down my body and onto my panties. He cups me and rubs me a little, making me mewl in need against his lips. He seems to understand that and before I knew it, he tears my panties off.

I gasp and my eyes flew open as I look at him. He simply smirks and glances down my body, almost like he is asking if this is what I want. I smile a little when he looks back up and crash my lips against his. We keep the kiss going as he starts to rub me again, this time there is skin to skin contact that I like even better.

This is a big step for the two of us. We have never done something like this before. Well, we actually never came farther than kissing and maybe some making-out, but nothing too hardcore. And I like this, I do love the fact it's Luciano who is sharing so many first with me and nod someone else.

He looks down at me as he slips his finger in between my lower pair of lips, circling my clit. I blush a dark shade of red and close my eyes, moaning loudly as he does so. "Open your eyes, cara, I want to see you."

I do as I am told and watch him as I feel his finger going lower and lower until it slips into me. I clench around him and cling onto him, now knowing how to react with the unknown sensation. There was a pitch of a pain, but it was practically nothing.

He leans down and kisses my nose softly. "Relax, cara. It won't hurt if you relax." I take a shaking breath and nod as I try to relax against him. He keeps kissing all around my face as he slowly starts to move his fingers, making me moan loudly and arch up into his hand, rocking my fingers against it a little.

He chuckles and keeps moving his finger in and out of me for some time before slowly adding a second one, this one going in easier as I don't clench around him, already kind of familiar with the feeling of having something inside of me.

He moves them slowly at first and then starts working on building up the speed as uncountable amount of moans, whimpers and mewls leaves my mouth. "Mmm, so good..." I moan out, making him smirk a little.