16. It Was A Mistake ✔

A/N: I am very sorry for not updating so long, but i was not feeling well... but hey, it's a longer chapter that usual, the longest until now, so i hope that makes it up. 

Another thing is that i have another 6 chapters until the end. There will be also an epilogue and if 'm in a mood i might a prologue too, but i don't promise anything. And i am thinking of a special little chapter for all the dirty minded people out there... but i will put it on as an extra chapter and it might be a private one as it will be about Alexis' first time, if you know what i mean ;)

This chapter is now edited.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watch as twins leave the house to go to work on Saturday morning with my keys, but without me. They will manage the shop alone for the whole day and it's not that I don't trust them, but I am a bit worried about everything.

So many things can go wrong! But no, Luciano insists on me staying at the house as we are going to have a bit of training and some lessons in self-defense. I know he said this will happen and all, but I didn't think he was really going to train with me nor that he would actually want me to do all of this so soon.

I still don't think it's fair that he keeps me here for the whole day. I know we have a lot to work on, but we can't be doing that the whole day. I will get tired of him and he of me or something else would happen, I am sure. And I hope I get some free time then.

But if nothing happens, maybe I will try to convince Luciano to let me go there for an hour or two later in the day. Yeah, that sounds as a good plan. I mean, how long can lesson in self-defense last, right?

***********************************************

Apparently the lessons can last very long. I am sweaty, I am tired, I am aching and I am really thinking about shooting Luciano right now. We've been in the basement that is actually a gym with a place for shooting for about three hours now. And I haven't hit or shoot anything yet!

I run around the gym for who knows how many times for who knows how long. I used the treadmill as well. I did some stretching, I lifted some weights and did some exercises for every single muscle in my body.

And all that Luciano did was stand there and yell at me. That fucking bastard. How dare he? He didn't do anything beside standing there as I lifted those stupid weights. My body is aching and I am tired as hell. I can barely move and he still wants me to keep going, something along the lines that Sandro won't wait for me to catch my breath when he tries to catch me and take me away.

I pant and lie down after another round of running around the gym and drinking a bit of water. I put my arm over my eyes and try to calm down my breathing a little. "I'm done, I can't move." I say to Luciano without looking up at him. Screw this, I am not a sporty person.

I hear him move and then his shadow is hovering over me. I decide to ignore it and not move. "Come on Alexa, we didn't do much. Do you know how much is still left to be done?" He asks.

I glare at him through my hand. "Correction, you didn't do anything while I did a lot. I don't do sports, Luciano, I hate running and I am left panting soon." I say, trying to avoid the main problem here, the reason for all of the above. I don't want to say it at loud, to admit it to him.