12. My Boyfriend? ✔

A/N: Picture of Callie

This chapter is now edited.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I glance to the clock that is above the entrance of my bakery. There is still another 20 minutes until I am done for today. I can't wait for that. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but this past week has been stressful and I am still worried about that stupid phone call.

Sandro called me a week ago and since then, Luciano has been away on some sort of meeting or something. His father and sisters refused to come live with us, saying something about how they are more than capable of taking care of themselves.

Luciano threw a fit when his dad told him that, he was acting like a spoiled brat, it was actually a quite funny thing to watch, if you ask me. But it was not a laughing matter, he and I, we, are both worried about the safety of people around us.

I glance to the doors as they open once again and smile as I see my mom, Callie Young, walking into the bakery. The people who meet my mother for the first time think she is a hurricane. Where ever she is, she attracts attention and people love her. She is not something you would call a beauty queen, she looks at herself as an ordinary woman who is capable of kicking asses of the one who dare and try to define her. Or hurt her baby girl.

My mom is a bit shorter than I am, but she is much more beautiful than I am. She now has a petite frame after losing a lot of weight that she gained after my dad left her pregnant with me. She has big crystal blue eyes and this soft blond hair cupping her face. Her lips are a nice rosy color and just the right size as well as her nose.

Her style is something different too. She might be a business woman, but she hates black and grey pencil skirts and dress pants with passion. I don't think I ever saw her wear one of those as she usually wears white, beige or blue pants and skirts are usually white, beige, blue or red and always pairs her outfit with killer heels. I guess I didn't get my choice of shoes from her, because I don't think I have any memory of her not being in high heels if we don't count the flip flops on the beach and even those had some kind of platform heel.

My dad is not in the picture since my mom found out about being pregnant with me. After he picked up his things and left without ever looking back, my mom not once said she misses him. My mom did a good job raising me and there is no reason for me to want my dad to ever come back, he didn't want me anyway.

I smile at her as she walks to the serving counter. Today she is wearing a tight white blouse with a white undershirt and a very nice red colored pencil skirt paired with her red high heels. Her black bag is on her shoulder and a few binders in her hands.

"What can I help you on this beautiful day, ma'am?" I ask her teasingly and she simply shakes her head at me.

"Call me ma'am one time and I am going to spank you, young lady!" She threatens jokingly.

"Now that is something I would love to see." Says a very familiar voice behind me, sporting a sexy Italian accent.

I squeal and turn around, coming face to face with Luciano. I quickly scan him head to toe and back, no visible injuries, good. I sigh in relief and before I know it I throw my arms around his neck and stand up on my toes, hugging him tightly.