Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Lazily I opened my eyes. I didn't know where I was. The room was a relatively reasonable size and the bed was soft. Pictures of a little boy with black hair a glasses with an old man were scattered around the room. Raising my arm I brushed the hair out of my eyes as I finally woke up fully.

“So your awake.” Someone said. Quickly I jumped out of bed and reached behind me for my sword sliver. The blood washed down in front of my eyes and my knees buckled. “Hey, watch it!” Uryū exclaimed as I fell. Reaching out he caught me before I could hit the ground. “Your still weak.”

“What happened? And where am I?” I asked as he sat me on the bed.

“Your at my place, I didn't know where you lived so I just brought you here. There wasn't any contact information in your bag either.” Uryū explained.

“Okay, what time is it?” I asked.

“Schools already started. If your up for going to school you better get ready.”

“Oh crud.” I muttered jumping to my feet. “Wheres my stuff? I need to get changed. I really hope no one found it, or that its still there.” I muttered to myself thinking of my home.

“Heres your stuff. How did you faint yesterday anyways?” Uryū asked genuine concern in his voice.

“Um...” I said freezing. “Well, you know how I can control my sword with out holding it?”

“Uh, no?” Uryū answered.

“Oh...” I picked up the sliver from the floor and quickly activated it. “Like this.” Letting go of the sword I gestured it up into the air. “See, like this. Well it uses up a lot of my energy and since thats how I was helping Orangie by doing that it was using up my energy.” Glancing down at my arms I saw bandages all around them.

“How do you...? Never mind. Hurry up and get changed, we'll have breakfast and leave once you have finished.” Uryū said as he left the room. Nodding I quickly changed into my school uniform. My other clothes were grungy and had blood stains from my arms.

“Well, this is going to take awhile to wash out.” I muttered as I folded and stuffed it into my back pack.

“Hey, Yuki. I have some questions for you.” Uryū called through the closed door.

“Alright, I'm changed I'll answer what ever you throw at me.” I said as I walked out of the room. “As long as you answer a few of mine.”

“Okay, this way to the dining room.” Uryū instructed leading my down the long hallway. “So, do you mind if I ask you some questions now?” He asked as he pulled out a chair for me to sit at.

“Shoot.” I answered sitting down.

“Why aren't you stuttering and stammering any more?” Uryū asked right off the back.

“You know, thats a good question. Probably because after fighting with you I find it easier to talk. Your about the closest thing I have to a friend so I guess that could make it easier.” I answered.

“Makes sense I guess. You mentioned Orangie earlier. Who's that?”

“The kid with orange hair. I don't know him name.”

“Oh, Ichigo.” Uryū said clearing up what Orangie's name is. “Okay, where do you live?”

“Skip.” I answered taking a drink of the orange juice that was in front of me.

“What do you mean skip?” He asked.

“I don't want to answer.” I took another drink and set down the juice.