"Me too... Hay! Why are we whispering?" He also didn't raise his voice.

"Baba is sleeping."

"Oh! Sorry. I thought you were trying to hide from your Baba that I have called." He said normally this time.

"And why would I hide?"

"Because your father is suspicious about our friendship because he often saw you daydreaming about Me." His voice held amusement.

"Yeah right. I would daydream about a person whom I never saw or met."

"Are you saying that you want to meet me....?"

"Come on yar! You know I am not very fond of wasting my time."

"So meeting me is wasting time for you?"

"Yep!"

"Uff! I am hurt." He said dramatically.

"Drama King." He laughed at my response.

"So, when you are going?"

"At eight."

"At eight? Then why did you call me now? It's plenty of time left." I whispered yell at him.

~

Zulqarnain POV:

"I couldn't sleep yar." I sighed.

"Why?"

"Just too tired to sleep."

"Oh!... sorry, I don't know what to suggest to you in this situation." She said politely.

"It's okay yar! I am used to it now."

"Hm! I can understand but I really wish I could help you somehow."

For some strange reason, I felt an urge to meet her right now.

"Hay! You there?" She asked when I didn't say anything for long.

"Yeah!... yes, I am here." I mentally face palmed myself.

"Are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

And my mind wanders off again thinking about how her voice sounds like in real.

"Mr Muhammad Shah! If you are sleepy then don't force yourself to wake up and go to sleep." She said strictly. It makes me smile.

"No, I am fine. Was packing my stuff." I lied, looking at my already packed bags. I couldn't tell her what I was thinking.

"How long will you be staying there?"

"Missing me already?" I teased.

"You're not going to Bermuda Triangle, where you couldn't reach anyone. So there is no point of missing you." She retorted.

"Seriously yar! You are one strange girl." I sighed.

"I know!" she says happily.

I really want to meet her...!

~

"Ami where is Ahmar?" I asked coming out of his empty room.

"He stayed in Tahir's house yesterday." She answered.

"When will he grow up? It's his final year. How can he be so careless?"

"I know, that's what I always say but he won't listen."

What should we do with him....?

"Ami my ride will be here soon. I'll call you when I reach the guest house so don't worry okay."