Chapter 1: Me, nerds and my badboy.

"So........ What's your goal in life?" He asked biting his lower lip nervously. I don't expect him to be shy after three drinks. I shared my drink! Yeah people! Me Alexa Harrison shared a drink!

"Okay, so this may sound weird but, my goal in life is to live every minute, in fact, every teeny tiny second, to the fullest." I said taking another sip of my drink.

"That's uh... Interesting?" He hesitated.

"You don't like it. It's not enough for a person like you. I know. Don't deny it. But, give me a chance to explain this to you, because as smart as you are where studies may be concerned, let's just say, you don't know what I mean by this." My dark brown eyes gleamed with excitement.

"Actually-"

"Perfect! Life for me, is getting the hell out of the mainstream! I don't want to be average! There's a million people waiting in line to do the mainstream stuff. But think about this, what if you had a chance to be special. I'm not talking 'superhero' special. I'm just saying that, how amazing would it be to make your life count! Count as something more than sitting under a desk and drinking with me!" I whispered.

Nothing excites me more than doing stuff I'm really not supposed to in school and get caught! This class is almost empty. The teacher's practically dosing off and the other students are pretending that I wasn't there. They're sweet that way.

"You're crazy!" He said as I gulped down another sip of my drink.

"Of course I am! And if you don't leave now, you'll get caught with me." I winked. I'm pretty shameless that way. I think I'm proud of that. He scrambled for his things and slowly walked away from there. Sweet guy. Except, he's always worried. I finished the last sip from my bottle ( yes, I drink alcohol right from the bottle ) and sat back on the seat as if nothing had happened. I high fived my best friend. She's an angel. Well so am I! The horns are only there to keep the halo in place. *winking emoji*

"This is so unhealthy for you!" She complained.

"It's not. I finished that one bottle over the past month!" I'm not that bold, that I'd get drunk at school!

"Anyways, tell me about him."

"Pure. Nerd. Two words I don't like seeing. And together, let's see, that makes him-" I pretended to think, "number... Fifty five. He's fifty five on my nerd list. I swear, if I get any more typical nerds, I'll stop smoking!"

"But you don't smoke!" She said.

"Well, I don't want to lose something I like to a nerd! So I'd rather never smoke right? Plus I hate people who smoke! Also, mom would kick me out of home if I smoke."

My mother isn't strict. Not a bit. But...... If she gets pissed, it's almost like a volcano just erupted! Only a volcano would probably cause less destruction! And smoking is a complete, no no! Not that I would ever want to smoke! Why am I even thinking about this?! It's ridiculous!

"You're pretty crazy." She smirked.

"You've known me way too long to say otherwise."

"Stop talking so much about nonsense and tell me what he said!"

"He's not your type. He's too shy and nervous. Look, I genuinely don't mind nerds, they're sweet and stuff but not your type. You're more of the bad boy type. I mean when was the last time you liked a nerd?"

"Did you mess it up? What did he say! Stop building up all this suspense and I don't care what you thought about him!"

"Okay, someone's getting touchy about the subject, all he spoke about was biology. He's taking it up further. He wants to do research in biochemistry. And his favorite colour is brown. He asked me what my goal in life was-"

"Don't go further. I know what you must have said! Okay, so he's not my type. But he's so cute! I mean, I'd listen to him for hours just to stare into his eyes."

"And you say, this is unhealthy for me?"

"This is like the fifth time this month you blew up my chances with a guy! A cute guy!"

"Well, next time go speak to him yourself!" I said as I got up to leave.

"Where are you going?"

"Ten-" I began counting down for the bell while staring at my watch.

"Three, two, one." I finished. And duh, the bell rang.

"Let's get outta here!" I said swinging my bag over my shoulder. I saw the teacher startled by the bell as she shuffled her papers.

"You may leave-" before she could finish I left the classroom. Anyways I wasn't in the mood for more of sleeping beauty. I'm not usually this way, I'm just sleepy today, ( I'm always sleepy on school days! ) I yawned and started walking towards my car.

My short pink dress comes three inches above my knees. Basically I was too lazy to choose a pair of jeans and a t-shirt or a top separately.

"So, you're going home now?"

"Well, I mean, I guess a visit to Narnia wouldn't hurt."

"No, I mean, no plans?"

"Nope." I popped the 'p'.

"Enjoy your loneliness."

"Your concern for my enjoyment is overwhelming." I responded. Placing a hand over my heart. As if I actually care. Mental yawn.

I like leaving my hair open. It feels free! And I don't need to worry about it!

"Hold up beautiful." Okay.

"Hey bad boy." That's how we greet each other everyday. Yeah. Every. Single. Day.

"Where's my last sip?"

"It wasn't yours. It was rightfully mine."

"Really?" He grasped my waist.

"Yup." I smiled.

"Testing your luck I see." He pulled me closer.

"I like being in tight situations." I said sweetly.

"Beautiful. That attitude is just mind blowing. But you know it won't save you from me..."

"Really? Then what will?" I asked placing my hand on his chest.

"Maybe a kiss could make up for it..."

"Did you see your car?" I asked smirking.

"What did you do?!" His expression changed to a rather angry one.

"Go and see for yourself." I said pushing him away. We're sort of those friends who hate each other. Sorta like frenemies. I didn't do much to his car.

I just punctured the tires. All of them. Yeah. Pretty horrible of me right? Signing up for my friendship comes with its perks, what can I say? I laughed and walked to my own car.

I know I'm pushing my luck he could one day get really pissed but he won't. He may be a bad boy, but he's got a soft spot which I know of, yeah, bad boy has a secret. A big fat secret. Which only I know of.

Me and badboy are friends because we would honestly kill each other if we weren't friends! We're pretty badass together. Partners in crime.

******
A/N

This is the shortest of the chapters, so I hope you stick with me. Sorry for all the errors.

Also, feel free to suggest ideas for the cast list.

Okay, read it for a few more chapters and if it still sucks, leave it. But please, please, pleaseeeeee give me a chance.

Byeeeeeee!