Four

I woke up to find that I'm cuddled against William, I feel like I know him from somewhere.... I still can't believe that my mom didn't give a fuck about her own son getting slapped. But when I'm in the same room as Darren he gives me chills for some reason but I just can't remember... I want to leave this place but I can't leave my mom, she might not give a flying fuck about me but I still love her. I quietly put on a t-shirt and pants before sneakily walking out my bedroom. "Now are you sure that the boy is the one?" Huh? What the hell is he talking about? I grabbed my neckless in a comforting jester before continuing to listen. "Now if I'm not mistaken the one is half werewolf and half wizard... All I have to do is take his blood right?" Who is he talking about? Wizards don't exist.... Suddenly words appeared on my arm. Dutch empire, what the hell is going on?! The neckless will protect you Chase I'm so confused.... "I feel the one's power...." Darren mumbled grinning madly, I've felt this before... This is so weird. "Uh what the hell?" I heard a low voice say behind me. "W-William what the fuck is going on?!" I whispered loudly pulling on my hair, "my father senses the one's power..." "Who?" "The one is half werewolf half wizard and the key to defeating my father we must find the one and kill them!" I felt a cold shiver go down my spine... "Are you ok?" He asked beginning to move closer.
I feel so pale... Why would they kill someone if they are born like that...? Run... Get away from here why am I hearing voices in my head?! "F-Father!" William yelled suddenly grabbing my waist trying to stop me from escaping. I-I don't like this!!! You'll find out in time...my son, discover your inner power and you will not be corrupted by the evil like those around you "Let's see if it's you or n-" "get away from me!!!" I growled feeling my anger beginning to slowly rise. "Don't worry I'm not going to h-" "lies! Don't touch me!!" I yelled jumping back, Say Dutch empire it will activate your powers and take down the shield on you already "Dutch Empire?!" I screamed, then I felt so much power... Run avoid Darren at all costs! "F-Father he's the one!" I feel so much power.. I glanced at my hands astonished. My left hand was blue fire/lighting and the right hand was Darkness/shadows, You will learn how to control your powers and you will defeat Darren and bring peace to all of those he has harmed. But be careful of Derek who is your other half other half? What the hell?! He is your other half... Who loves destruction but he is also the most knowledgeable of your powers. Can I somehow talk to him? The only way you can talk to Derek is if you mediate, make yourself vulnerable and sleep then he will teach you everything you need to know. Will he harm me? Is he really that dangerous?! He's not that dumb to harm you actually your the only one he will not harm because he your other half. "W-William stop him!" I must tell you this early, but William is one of your two mates... What?! That's insane why would he be my mate? I casted my right hand at him but how do I use my powers? You think about what you want and it will happen. Develop him in darkness... Throw him against the wall enough to knock him out but not be permanently hurt. "C-Chase!" I watch him be developed in darkness and then he was out cold, I walked into my bedroom and grabbed all of my clothes and stuffed it into my backpack. My mom doesn't need to be involved in this... I can't believe that William is one of my mates. First you must go to diabera, then once your there I'll tell you what to do next... Um where's Diabera? It's a magical city full of elves, dwarfs, dragons any magical creature you can think of except for wizards. Why isn't there any wizards? Did they move or something? Darren killed all of us...including me. You were a wizard? What happened how did Darren kill you!? I was the last full wizard, and I am your father......