Three

Picture is young Chase-->>
(This chapter will be all about Chase's past, also this story will be mostly if not all it Chase's POV)
Age 3:
I stared as the mean man began to yelled furiously at the woman. I'm scared.... I'm hungry. I began to cry which made the man stop yelling and start to mutter mean things about me and shoved a bottle in my mouth.
I looked over at the boy next to me, he looks so old..... I smiled softly at him.
He gave me a wide grin, "William get your tiny ass out of here we are leaving!" The mean man said. "But what about the b-" "forget about that child! I'll have one of my betas set him from where his old house was." The mean man then tried to grab me but I began to try to bite him with my tiny werewolf teeth. He then made his claws come out and he clawed me from the top of my right eyebrow to bottom of my eye. He almost clawed out my right eye, mommy I'm scared. "William get the child, he seems to have taken a liking to you." He nodded and picked me up. "W-Where's mommy and daddy?" I whispered.
"Don't worry I'll get you to them" he smiled softly at me, before handing me off to some man. I began to scream and cry, I don't like these people!!! I only feel safe with William and my mommy and daddy!!! I was soon back into Williams arms and I began to doze off......
I woke up to the smell of burnt wood, where am I..?
I soon felt strong hairy arms take me and a blindfold covered my big eyes.
"Here is a boy who is half werewolf and half wizard (witch if girl) he is a one of a kind specimen, he will start at 100k!" Some woman announced. I glanced around, I'm in some sort of cage.... I'm scared. "300k!" "I'll pay 400k!" "No I'll pay 700k!" People soon stopped shouting numbers. "If no one else is to bid, then I guess the b-" "NO I'LL PAY 900k!!!" A woman shouted loudly. "Alright then the boy goes to number 10284!" I felt myself being lifted from the ground and I looked up to see a woman smiling at me. She seems nice.... "What's your n-" she glanced at the top of my cage. "It's nice to meet you chase, I see your turning four years old soon" she said with a grin. "Y-Yeah I am.." I muttered quietly. "You can call me mommy" she said. "M-Miss... I'm hungry can I have some of my bottle?" I asked her. She nodded and gave me my bottle through the cage. "Can I get out of this cage?" "Of course" she let me out. "Where are you taking me.." I questioned, "I'm taking you to your new home" she said nicely. I want my real mommy and daddy..........
Age 5:
"Chase sweetie are you ready for your first day of school?" Mommy asked.
"No" "how come?" "Because I don't want to.." "You have to, you'll have fun!"'
"Ok I'll go..." She smiled sweetly at me. "Your just be going to a normal kindergarten class ok?" I nodded, she doesn't know I can shift. She pushed m out the door and then the school bus came. "Name" "Chase Diamond.." She nodded and checked my name off. I looked around, all of the seats are mostly taken up. I walked to the back and sat next to these two guys. "Hey loser!"
I felt myself twitch slightly, "yes.." I muttered. One of them suddenly grabbed me and the other one grabbed something from their lunch and poured all over me. "What was that for!!?!?!!" I growled/shouted. "Because your a loser, see everyone here but you has friends losers like you deserve that!" I looked more closely at the boys, there a couple years older than me. This school goes from kindergarten to 6th grade. I felt my little claws come out, I can't control my temper. "Hey chip, this little loser thinks he's all c-" "SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!!!!!" I growled. Suddenly, the bus driver came over to us "you may not use that kind of language here you get a red slip." She gave me the red slip and sat down. I glanced annoyed at those two guys who started laughing at me. Just ignore them..... They are just dumb humans....
30 minutes later.........
"Hi class I am Mr. Tanner it's so great to have all of you in my class for the next couple years." Mr. Tanner said, "now would Ms.Washington come up you all will introduce yourself's." I rolled my eyes, and looked outside the window. I just want to go home to mommy, these are just dumb humans who don't know anything about werewolf's. "Mr. Diamond? Mr.Diamond?" I suddenly felt strong hands grab my shoulders, "hmm?" "Go up to the front of the class and introduce your self tell us your name what things you like." I made a sigh of exasperation, "Hi I'm Chase Diamond-" a couple people laughed when I said diamond. "I like the woods, I like food, I like the outside and I like to run" I told them. "Great job Mr. Diamond" I went back to my seat and began drawing.
I laid my head down on my desk and began to doze off.............
"Chase..? Chase...?"
I looked around to see a house on fire and a man being strangled by a alpha werewolf. I looked down at my neckless.... It was glowing a bright green.
I've been h-
I was suddenly snapped out of my dream by Mr.Tanner, "listen Mr.Diamond if you don't get your act together we will have a p-" RING RING!!!!!
School's over! I tried to get past Mr.Tanner but he closed the door and made me sit down by his desk. "Listen Mr.Diamond I know what you are" he said seriously. I felt a small drip of sweat go down my back... "What a bad learner? Kid?" I glared up at him. "Your a werewolf" he whispered "no I'm not"
"Yes you are my sister is one and I've lived with her my entire life." "I'm just a normal human boy." I lied, "Alright human boy then why do you have small claws coming from the ends of your finger tips?" "Fine yes I am.." "Then why are you going to a human school..?" "Because my mommy doesn't know that I'm a werewolf happy?" I said annoyed at him. "If I may ask where's your father..?" "I'm not answering that question can I leave now?" He sighed in defeat, "yes Chase you may." I walked outside the building and checked to make sure no one is around before I shifted into my small brown wolf form.
I ran to a near by school and ran around it a bunch of times,"hmm..?"
I jumped. I looked over and inwardly gasped at what I saw.... Another werewolf I took off running but he was faster and one of his claws grabbed my head and pushed it to the ground. He shifted and I did as well, "what are you doing on another pack's territory..?" The man asked me. He got up and I fell to the ground, "Guy's it's just a kid!" He shouted to his friends. "I'm sorry I tackled you I'm Austin." He smiled and I shook his hand, "I'm Cassie!" She ran up to me and gave me a hug which made me blush slightly because I'm naked... "U-Um can I have some p-pants" I asked Austin. "Yeah here" he handed me a large pair of blue pants and I put them on. "I'm Jason" "I'm Bailey! Jason's girlfriend" "And I'm Hunter" I glanced at Hunter. He's really good looking.... "Nice to meet you guys..." I mumbled shyly, "how old are you kid?" "I'm five.." "And you know how to shift hmm..?" I nodded. "I didn't learn how to shift until I was 8.." Cassie told me. "I didn't until I was 7" Jason said.
"I didn't until I was 9" Bailey smiled. "I learned when I was 6" Austin smiled softly at me. "I'm sorry I pasted on your guys land... I was just going for a run." I looked down at the ground, suddenly I felt my chin go up and I was looking at Hunter. "It's alright I did the same thing when I was your age"
"How old are you guys.." "We're all in 5th grade so we're all ten" they said together. Suddenly my phone started going off, "CHASE DIAMOND WHERE ARE YOU MR!?!?" Mommy shouted angrily at me. "I-I'm sorry mommy I'm just with some friends after school..." "YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED ME! AND WHY DID YOU GET A RED SLIP ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?!?"
"Um... Well these b-" "THAT IS NO EXCUSE FOR YOUR BEHAVIOR!!"
"I'LL BE PICKING YOU UP RIGHT NOW SO WE WILL BE DECIDING YOUR PUNSISHMENT!" "YOUR AT THE SCHOOL RIGHT..?" "Yes..." Then she hung up. "It was nice meeting you guys... I gotta get back to my school" "Oh wait! Can I have a t-shirt?" Austin nodded and gave me white t-shirt. I put my clothes in my backpack and shifted then ran toward my school......