One

Picture is Chase-->> (except imagine him with a long scar from his right eyebrow to under his eye)
I growled with annoyance as my annoying ass alarm clock kept ringing! It's so fucking annoying!!!!!!!! "Good morning to you too, also don't use that kind of language in my household!" Mom scolded me, I rolled my eyes. As werewolves you can hear other werewolves thoughts, but you can only hear them if you really care about them. "Come on Chase get up! You have to get to school!!" She yelled at me. Ugh... Werewolves school, or more commonly known by humans High School. "Come on Chase it's your last year! Just ten months and your out of there!" Mom told me. "I know it's just going to be so long and boring!" I complained. "Well you might meet your mate this year!" She encouraged. I rolled my eyes, I don't want to have a mate because that person just loves you because your hormones just tell you do. Apparently when you meet you mate, your heart beat goes really fast and they smell like your favorite food or something like that. Most people usually mutter something like mate or mine when they meet that "special someone" Also it's very rare if you have more than one mate, some people do. If you do have more than one mate it usually runs in your family. Mom said she had only one mate but he's gone forever. His name was Luke, though he was not my father.
My mom said she doesn't know my father, because one morning she woke up pregnant and decided to keep the baby. "CHASE GET YOUR A-BUTT INTO THE CAR!" Mom yelled snapping me out of my thoughts. I grabbed a banana, then put on my hoodie and shoes and grabbed my backpack then ran out the door. One thing I love about my mom is that no matter what she won't swear, I don't know why I do. It's like I can't help it, maybe I get it from dad.....
I walked into the large building, and skipped up to my best friends Ashley and Nick. I've known them two years, before I met them I used to hang out with the jocks.
After hanging out with the jocks for a while I soon realized they were assholes and homophobic. Though I had them fooled I was straight, I didn't like how they were treating others who were gay, bi, or lesbian. Luckily then Ashley and Nick were new at school, so I offered to show them around school and that's how we met. Ashley had already found her mate, her name is Daphne. Nick hasn't found his mate ether yet, until he does he told me he's going to party. Our friend group consists like this: Ashley's the girly girl, Nick's the party hard guy, and I'm the jock. I actually found out I liked guys, when we were in the locker room and this one jock named Trevor Anderson walked out of the shower with just a towel on. I just wanted to tear that right off and see his ass. Now I sound creepy.... That day I was really horny. I'm really tired... I'm taking a nap for a few hours..... I fell asleep into darkness.
I soon awoke to my Math teacher slapping a ruler on my desk, which made me jump.
"Mr.Diamond!! This is not a place to sleep! Next time I catch you doing something wrong you are suspended!" She screamed. I rolled my eyes, I'm so scared of being suspended from school. Whenever I am, I usually watch tv or work out with my weights. For my birthday I had gotten a large weight set I wanted.
The rest of the school day was a blur, i slept in most of them except one my favorite which is ELA. I heard my phone beginning to ring so I answered, "Chase listen this will be a lot to taken in s-" "what is it? What's wrong!?!" I interrupted. "I found my mate.... He wants to marry me I just met him today, he's an alpha." She told me.
Alpha... Why does that bring chills up my spine, like I've seen an alpha before or....
Nah, it's probably nothing. "Chase?" "Oh sorry, that's great mom!!" I shouted happily.
"Thanks honey, by the way he has son that's going to take over soon" she explained. "How old is his son?" Maybe he's around my age? "He's just turned 24." Damn!!!! Then the guy that wants to marry mom must be old.
"I know what your thinking, he just had him early Darren is 45." Oh never mind then... "Also honey, WILL YOU STOP GETTING IN TROUBLE AT SCHOOL?!??" I cringed. "please Chase just stop Mr.Hambone called and said if you get in trouble one more time its suspension." I began to laugh, I don't take our principal seriously because his name is hambone. Really what kind of last name is that?!? "O-Ok his name is pretty funny, but seriously chase get your act together your going to be son of one of t-" "Listen mom I'm happy that your getting a new mate, but that man isn't my father nor will he ever be." I said seriously, I glanced at the phone to see that she'd hung up.
I'm sorry mom but he's not my father, my father may had been a asshole but he's still my father.
3 hours later........
I grinned happily as the wind blew my fur back, I'm on my daily run. Everyday at this time I run for 2 hours and then come home. I heard my phone ring, but do I really wanna stop? I mean mom knows I like running, Alex and Ashley enjoy running as well. Eh, I'll stop in a couple hours when I want to.....
2 hours later......
I shifted back, whew... I'm tired I think I ran past pack line!!? I better get back before the other pack notices. I heard my phone ring again, so I picked it up.
"CHASE WHERE THE H- HECK ARE YOU!?!? I'VE BEEN CALLING YOUR FOR FIVE HOURS STRAIGHT YOUNG MAN!!!" She screeched loudly.
"I'm sorry mom I was enjoying m-" "You know that I don't bug you when you run so when I do you should come back home!!!" "What's the emergency?" I asked. "I invited Darren and his son over for dinner.." Why didn't you tell me?!? "You didn't tell me.." "I was so happy to tell you about Darren that I forgot to tell you they were coming over." "Alright I'm coming now.." I muttered. This is going to take me about a hour to run back, I started running...................