Chapter 1

Sky's POV

"Life will never be as normal as it could possibly be."

Yeah right it is. I wake up early and this is what I get. Two slices of pizza from the other day. Gosh! Why can't she even toast bread or something?

"Good morning lil sis." My dear sister Megan stated a bit too cheery.

Oh! Good morning, my good for nothing sister. You're way too cheerful this morning.

"Oh c'mon Skylar! Watch your mouth. You're way too grumpy. Aleast I heated that for you." Leaning on the fridge, she stated while chuckling then bringing the cup of coffee to her lips.

Well I was hoping for a better breakfast before going to school. You know, a normal breakfast for a normal teenager who's on their way to first day of school! Especially in a new one.

"Hahaha! Funny you say that while talking with me using your mind." She chuckled. "We both know you're not normal. So stop whining and eat before we go. I'll drop you off at school. And be quick! You're going to get us both late for our first day." She stated after finishing her cup of coffee and putting it on the dishwasher.

I finished my two slices of leftover pizza with the glass of OJ in less than 2 minutes. Put everything on the dishwasher turned it on and let it do its job while I went back to my room to fetch my bag. Then ran back down and out of the garage door to where my dear sister is; honking at me to hurry up. That by the way hurt my ears.

And that's how my day started for my first day going to a new school in this new town. I just hope this time we stay for good.

Danita's POV

"Bye mom. I love you." I said before stepping out of the car. "Love you too honey. Be good okay!" She shouted as I started walking towards my friends.

My mom had just dropped me off at school and I was taking my time walking. Because why not?! And because once I reach my friends it just signifies that the school year really had started.

Looking around, greeting people I know and checking out new students is when I saw this beautiful car drive by me then parks just in front of the school. Where my mom's car was when she dropped me off.

I can't say that I'm a big fan of cars, as my dad is. But, I do know some badass babies which will surely catch my attention if it drove right past me or if I see one. And this baby is not a doubt one of them.

Damn, I hate to admit it but I drool over good looking cars. And this one in particular is actually on my list. A very slick midnight black colored Chevrolet Camaro, a very nice car, is parked at the drop off.

That car would be so nice to drive. Well, especially if the driver is a woman. That would be so nice it'll give the driver some umph.

"Hey dani! What are you standing there for? C'mon over here. NOW! And wipe that drool off you're face!" A girl with blonde hair shouted not too far from where I'm standing. She even got the guts to laugh loud enough for everyone to hear that she's too entertained with her own joke.

That ladies and gents is my best-est best friend for life, Amber. And she just couldn't stop herself for being so bossy and noisy all the time. It actually do scare me sometimes. Well, that's just because I know how she can be too loud at times. Which by the way gives us; more so, me, unwanted attention. Just like now.