"Alright, dinner's ready!" Canada exclaimed from the kitchen. Jessica and I both got up and went into the kitchen. Matthew smiled softly at both of us and set down the dish we were going to eat. Both Jessica and I looked at the dish like it was an alien life form as we sat down. Matthew sat right next to me as Kuma sat in his high-chair, like usual.

"Um Matthew, not to sound rude, but...what is this exactly?" I asked. Canada looked at me with wide eyes.

"You've never had poutine?!" He questioned, really surprised. I shook my head.

"How about you Jessica?" Matthew asked.

"I don't think so..." She replied. Canada looked absolutely shocked.

"It's really good! It's a combination of french fries, cheese curds, and gravy. This dish was first made in Quebec. You guys should really try it," he explained. Jessica shrugged and tried the Canadian dish.

"Not bad..." She uttered as she continue to eat. I smiled softly as I took a bite of the poutine. My eyes lit up as I savored the flavor.

"This is really delectable! Thank you so much for making it, Canada!" I exclaimed in pure delight. Matthew smiled softly at me.

"You're welcome..." He uttered quietly as he continued to eat. Once everyone was done eating, I went upstairs to change into my PJs. I also took a shower. It was quite refreshing. Once I was done, I went downstairs to see Jessica and Canada sitting on the couch. They were currently watching a movie. Kuma was sitting on the floor.

"Hey Mia," Jessica uttered, "Just in time. The movie just started," I smiled and sat in the recliner.

"What movie is this?" I asked.

Jessica grinned and uttered, "The Avengers." I nodded and looked at the TV. I've never seen this movie so I hope I like it.

(Time-Skip To The End Of The Movie)

Once the movie got over, I was super tired. I'm surprised I didn't sleep through the movie. Then again...the movie WAS pretty good. I checked the clock in the living room and saw that it was about ten o'clock at night. I yawned and stretched as I got off the recliner. Jessica was already asleep on the couch. Canada moved to sit on the floor so she had more room.

"I guess I'll sleep on the recliner tonight," I giggled quietly. I turned my head back to the recliner and saw that Kuma immediately took my spot and was already asleep.

How?! Just...how?...

I looked back at Canada whispered, "Guess I'm sleeping on the floor," I uttered. Matthew shook his head rapidly as he dragged me upstairs and into his room. He shut the door.

"No you aren't," he said, "You can sleep in my bed, I can sleep on the floor."

"Are you sure-"

"I'm positive," he interrupted with a smile. I sighed and slowly got under the covers of the queen sized bed. Canada got some blankets from his closet and laid down on the floor.

"Hey Canada...you know we can both fit right?" I asked. He slightly blushed and nodded.

"Yeah, but I rather give you as much room as you need," he explained as he got comfortable on the ground. He took off his glasses and set them down beside him. I quickly got back up and turned off the lights. I found Canada's bed in the darkness and quickly got back under the covers.

"Good night Canada and thanks for letting me sleep in your bed," I uttered as I yawned.

"Good night Mia..." He replied as if he was slowly falling asleep. I smiled and closed my eyes. I felt the calmness of sleep surround me and I was out like a light.
----------------------------------------------
Canada's pov
~~~~~~~~~~
I was awoken by the sound of a blanket being tossed around and mumbled words. I opened my eyes and reached for my glasses. I put them on and saw Mia flip and turn while mumbling, "My fault, my fault." The moonlight from the window gave me enough light to see.