Chapter 18

Mia's pov
~~~~~~~~
Oh goodie gumdrops...out of all the games Ashton wanted to play, it just had to be truth or dare.

Earlier today, Ashton decided to invite me and a few other people to hang out. This included Canada, France, England, China, Russia, Germany, Romano, Italy, Prussia, Jessica, America, Spain, Greece, and Turkey. We, well mostly me, decided that we should hang out at America's instead of Japan's because he is still in isolation. So, Canada and I were the last to arrive. We entered the american's home and both of us sat on the floor since that was the only place left to sit.

Once we arrived, Ashton stood up and got on top of the black coffee table in front of the couch. She said and I quote, "I have invited you all here for one purpose, and that is to play truth or dare!" I felt myself shrink in my spot when she had said those words. I wasn't the best when it came to truth or dare. Only because I never picked dare, but this time will be different.

Right now, we were about to start and I was ready to accept any dare they threw at me.

"Ok, so who should go first?" Jessica asked. Prussia smirked.

"Since I'm so awesome, I shall go first," he uttered while looking at Ashton, "Truth or dare, Ashton?" She smirked.

"Eh, truth. I'll do dare next time," She replied.

Prussia nodded and asked, "Remember that trio I told you about that I have with France and Spain?" Ashton nodded. Even I know what he was talking about because Ashton told me about their trio. What those guys do, according to Ashton, are swooning woman, pranks, and well...hang out.

"Oh, The Bad Touch Trio, what about you guys?" She asked.

"Well, out of us three, who do you favor the most?" Gilbert questioned. Ashton opened her mouth and was about to say something, but quickly shut it. She then looked like she was in deep thought. Her eyebrows were furrowed and she looked down on her lap at the ground, lost in thought. Ashton sighed and shook her head.

"I'm stuck between two people," she muttered out.

"Would one of them be me, amour?" France cooed. Ashton glared at him.

"Hell no....AND DON'T CALL ME 'AMOUR'!" Ashton shrieked, "For your information, it's between Prussia and Spain." Prussia smirked cockily.

"Well, I understand why me," he explained, "I mean, I'm so awesome and the beer I drink fuels my awesome veins, but why Spain?" Ashton shrugged.

"Because Spain's got the booty."

I choked on my spit. WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY?! I heard people gasp and some others snickered. Spain blushed slightly and Prussia looked a little hurt. I looked at Ashton in disbelief.

"What the FUDGE did you just say?!" I exclaimed. Ashton shrugged again.

"I said Spain's got the booty," she repeated. HOW CAN SHE SAY THAT SO CALMLY?!

"What?! My 'booty' is way more awesome than Toni's!" Prussia yelled. Ashton shook her head.

"No...Spain has.the.BOOTY! Am I right Romano?" She asked, "I know you checked it out before." Ashton then laughed. I looked over at Romano who's face was really red.

"N-No I haven't you stupid b-b*stard..." He mumbled. "Just ask someone a question!" He then yelled angrily.

Ashton grinned and said, "Fine, Germany, truth or dare?"

"Dare," he answered. Ashton smirked.

"I dare you to kiss Italy, on the lips!" She exclaimed with excitement.