Chapter 4- First Show

Sophia's POV: Today was the first show of the Reflection Tour. I was so happy to see my mom and the girls perform. "Hey Sophia! I haven't talked to you quite yet! How are ya?" Normani said to me. "Hi, Mani! I'm good, how about you?" I replied, smiling. She nodded and said,"I'm great! Today is the first day of the reflection tour. Also, Camila's sister is gonna be there. Oh wait! She basically has the same name as you," I laughed and replied back,"Oh really? That's so funny!" She laughed and went onto the couch. I went over to look out the window. It was beautiful here in Miami. The sun was shining so bright, and the Palm trees were standing tall. Today was gonna be a great day.
A few hours later
It was 3pm and we were going to the theater. We had to get there extra early to rehearse and make sure everything was going right. "Guys! This is the first day of the Reflection tour!" Camila exclaimed, excitedly. "Yasss!!" Normani yelled, laughing.
We finally got to the theater and it was pretty empty. We went backstage where everybody was. "Hey guys! This is my daughter, Sophia," Lauren said, excitedly. I waved, and smiled. Everybody smiled back at me. But I knew they were confused as why Lauren had a daughter aka me. "Okay guys, we have to rehearse, go go go!" The choreographer said, clapping his hands. I sat next to Camila's sister and introduced myself. "Hi! I'm Sophia, are you Camila's sister," I said, smiling. She nodded and said,"Yeah, I'm Sofia. We have the same name!" She said giggling.
7:00 PM
The concert was finally starting. I was backstage as the music started.
Later on in the concert
They let me go out for the guest portion of 'Brave Honest Beautiful'. "I know this might sound crazy! But this is my daughter, Sophia!" Lauren announced in the microphone. The crowd went wild. She continued to sing Meghan Trainor's part in the song and I danced with her.
Lauren's POV: Turns out the person was hit by the girl group 'Little Mix' tour bus. I ate my breakfast and cleaned the dishes. Today was the first show of the Reflection Tour. I tried to contain my excitement but it was so exhilarating! I cannot put it into words. I'm so excited to meet fans. But I'm quite nervous about announcing my daughter. How would they react?
I put on my leather jacket and go outside the bus. We arrived at the theater and there it was. "Fifth Harmony" was printed on posters. Our girl group was printed everywhere. The girls came out of the bus following Sophia. "Aren't you excited?" I asked Sophia. She nodded,"For sure. Just kind of nervous. Just a pinch though," I know how it feels.
The show was finally starting and I could feel the rush of adrenaline going through me. "Los Angeles, are you ready tonight!" Camila exclaimed into the microphone. The crowd roared.
After the concert, we went back onto the bus to relax. Everybody seemed super excited about Sophia. I tweeted,"I announced something super exciting at tonight's show. Guess what it is?😘"
I scrolled through the tweets. Of course, there were some 'Camren' comments. It kind of pisses me off sometimes. But it's just the amazing bond Camz and I have, but some of the 'shippers' are delusional. I love our fans but sometimes they need to calm it down a notch. I tweeted again,"Ready to hear the news? I...." My hands were sweating. Sophia was asleep. Atleast I think she was. I took a deep breath and typed,"I adopted a child" I clicked tweet. My notifications blew up. "Damn, Laur!" Dinah said, laughing. Everybody laughed. I scrolled through the tweets.
"With Camila?"
"REALLY SHDKSJVHD"
"Buy 'Get Weird' on ITunes"
"wtf you're not even fucking 20"
"SO HAPPY FOR YOU MY BABY LAUREN"
"IS THIS A JOKE STOP PLAYING WITH US"
I smiled. There were a lot more support than hate. "I just tweeted I adopted a child guys!" I exclaimed, laughing. "That explains everything!" Camz said. I looked down at my phone and saw an unpleasant tweet from my..

Oh my god! I haven't updated this story in like 2 months?! I'm so sorry! I have a new story in the making btw (Harmony High!)💞 I might also make another story with adoption but they aren't on tour. Ok bye!🌷