Chapter One

The broad light of the sunrise passes through my bedroom window as I lie awake on my satin bed sheets. I glance over at Christian, who seems to be dozed off in some sort of pleasant dream. His body is draped over mine, and I can feel his warmth and smell his scent; his Christian scent. Holy cow. He looks so beautiful when he's asleep, he looks young, carefree, and sexy as hell. I stare at him, admiring his touch, his look, his scent, his everything. God, I am truly the luckiest woman in the world. Bright grey eyes peek up at me as I smile down at him. Dammit- he's awake.
"Hi baby." He says sleepily as he pulls me closer to him, his bare chest against my silk pajama nightgown.
"Good morning, husband." I grin at him, that word never gets old.
He gracefully lifts up his hand and slips it under my gown so he can feel my stomach.
"How's our little girl doing?" He says, with a grin that I adore oh so much.
"She's hangin in there! Doctors say that since she's only 9 weeks old she's about the size of an orange." I say, softly.
"Our precious Phoebe." He whispers, not taking his eyes off of my stomach.
I lean over to kiss his soft, beautiful lips. Our tongues join together, swirling, twisting, and hugging as I explore deeper into his mouth.
"It's 8:30, Teddy should be up right about now. I'll go get him." He says, slowly pulling away from my mouth.
Suddenly, he gracefully pulls away the sheets on his side of the bed and walks out of the room to find our son. Oh, do I adore that man. The love of my life, my soulmate, my bestfriend, my world. A few minutes later Christian scampers back into the room, holding Teddy in his arms- his sexy, muscular arms.
"Come to mama, Teddy!" I coo, as Christian sets Teddy on the bed.
Teddy crawls toward me, a great big smile on his face.
I scoop him up and cradle him in my arms.
"I can't believe how big he's gotten, 10 months and he's already feeling like a 10 year old." I giggle, admiring my son's beautiful looks.
Teddy reminds me of Christian so much; his grey eyes, his copper hair, and the best of all- his utterly adorable smile. My heart warms every time I see my beautiful son, because he just reminds me of the love of my life everytime I see his face. Teddy coos and drools, his wide eyes looking up at me as I kiss his forehead. I am truly blessed beyond compare, my life is as perfect as one's can be.