Flat lined

Several silent minutes passed, nothing but the quiet sound of Dippers tear drops hitting the concrete.

"Can I say good bye to Mabel? I have a few minutes left" Stan turned around and let out a loud sigh. He faced Dipper and replied.

"Dipper I swear if you tell Mabel about this place I will end your life early." He loosened up when he saw the scared boy russled into the corner of the room. Stan frowned and bent down to untie Dipper. He immediately ran up the stairs not looking back at his Uncle that betrayed him.

Mabel laid in bed thinking about how she never noticed how much she liked Dipper being so close to her, but she knew Dipper would be back soon. Mabel drifted to sleep but was woken up by Gabes red and puffy face looking at her, his arms shaking her awake.

"Dipper?" She asked, "Yeah... Mabel I'm as well as dead by now-- Stan won't give me the journals. Bill is going to kill m-" Gabes eyes teared up as well as Mabel's. She stood up and sat on the floor with her brother.

"I have less then a minute." He whispered glancing at Mabel's pink alarm clock.

Though the circumstances were extreme, Mabel stayed calm. Her eyes were already flooded with tears but she stayed quiet. Dipper whipped his eyes not abel to keep his fear inside any more but Mabel just opened her arms up inviting her brother in. He went along with it and started to his sister but she put her arms down.

"T-take the gag off" She whispered.

Dipper knew what she meant. He let Gabes body fall to the ground, he was once agin just a floating soul. Dipper embraced his sisters arms, trying not to fall through.

"I trust you are with me right now" Mabel squealed. Mabel stayed in that form as Dipper faded away, his vision of his sister turned black, the last thing he herd was a loud cry from his sister, who knew her twin brother was gone.

Bill appeared in front of him. "ready to go?" he asked. Dipper grabbed Bills reached out hand as he took him away from his life, family and sister.

Dipper flat lined. The woman wasn't surprised, that's what the demon had told her from the beginning. The room turned black and time stopped completely